You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:07pm

Author: idunno93

Returning player - nostalgia hir hard

Sorry to kinda hijack your thread but I'm also a returning player and yeah nostalgia hits hard! I'm also looking for any tips and noob mistakes to avoid What are the main things I should be buying first from the boutique? Also if is there any leveling guilds? eng if possible

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 7:20pm

Cannot tab out of game while in full-screen mode

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" ALT + ENTER = change fullscreen / windowmode without going into options u da mvp (still wanna know if there's a fix ._.)

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 5:25am

Cannot tab out of game while in full-screen mode

Whenever I try to ALT+TAB out of the game to minimize it, the game instantly maximizes again. This happens continuously which results in me being unable to minimize the game during full-screen mode. My only solution to this is change the game to window mode, do whatever I had to do with the game minimized and then switch it back to full-screen mode. The problem comes when it's only to check a chat or change channels in a voice servers or something really simple. I could normally do this really q...

Friday, May 13th 2016, 1:42am

Add-ons for 7.0

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" dark premonition was psionicist worldmystery-skill dpsmeter still there autosellgrey is made unfunctional (a shame!) look here for addons http://alloder.pro/files/category/1-addoni/ I know about it being a psionicist skill but there was an add-on, long long ago, that it'd show you nearby enemies (players and mobs) in a list. It had the same name haha Thanks for the link!

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 7:26pm

Add-ons for 7.0

Hi! I recently got back from a hiatus and while picking up the game again I miss my old add-ons so much Does anyone know or have any information on any add-ons that work with 7.0? Some of the ones I had before are dps meter, dark premonition, sell grey loot, a mini-map with more detailed information and I can't remember the rest...