You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 9:14pm

Author: CaptinSparrow

Full level 13 Runes price

Quoted from "user_1129018" Well you asked for someone to say that you suck at math and it's unreal to be required to spend at least 12k euros for 6x13. I've just fulfilled your request. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 4:53am

Quoted from "user_1129018" Oh, and the calculations OP made are incorrect (who would use the default CC/GD ratio? lol). If you go for full 13ths you'll be buying 55k CC pack from lvl 6 premium. Given the exchange rate is 3,000 g/bc you'll need 6,300 EUR for full set. Still a lot, but much less than ppl calculated here. As you said (Who would use the default CC/GD ratio) I did, my calculations are correct and they are solely based on the raw and default price, with no discounts, no promotion, an...

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:46am

True true Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:28pm

9k Lv 2s = 495k CC 18k level 1s = 9k lv 2s 36k level 1s = 18k lv 2s 18k 990k cc 48k level 1s = 24k lv 2s 24k 1,320k cc 49k level 1s = 24500 lv 2s 24500 1,348k cc 49152 level 1s = 24576 lv 2s 1,352,180 cc 49152 level 1s = 6 level 13s 676090 BC = 1352180 CC 676090 BC = 6760 EURO/8,334 USD (buying 10000 BC without +700) so buying that bundle 67 times will get you the amount of BC you need for the first convergence of runes to the next level (obviously it will be less during discounts/ bonus crystal...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:36pm

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

Doesn't work, got a level 95 belt, still got a blank page. How do I make level 95 weapons though? someone said the anvil but there is only armor.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:20am

No option to ask about training tools from the NPC. Only to get reacquainted with the basics, artifact of heroes, anvil of artifacts, reagents, and trading scrolls.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:58pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

"7 years and not even full 8? SLACKER lol" Shhhhhhh

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 12:31pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Honestly guys, if they dont read this and listen to your opinions about this update in the forums, then they'll listen to you if you stop paying for the game. Then they'll start to read and do what we actually want. Yes im like all the others been playing this game for 7 years now, I farmed, grinded, spent some money in this game around 300 USD\ 270 Euro And hell no I didnt get the items new players now have. Hell no, if I wanted those Items I would have to grind all those years none stop. Dont ...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:11am

After you switch for creation, where are you supposed to look? Is it the unavailable one that needs 30 Training Material, 10 Amalgam and 12k Gold?

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:01pm

Returning Player After 1 Year Class Suggestions

Hello, Allods Community. Its been a year since I've played this game probably more. And im quite lost to whats good and isn't I require someone here in the forums to help guide me to which class I should start with (Incarnation) I'd like to play this game from the beginning and I have no clue to what is good and what isn't. My runes are 766 555, help would be appreciated Also refresh my mind on the current health of the community is it high, lower or medium? Player wise of course. Thank you.

Friday, November 13th 2015, 9:13am

Oliver de doucer, (Vampire Boss in Defiled Runes) I require help

Meh, got a high level whos lv59 to damage him till she got kicked and he was on 30% so all is well, then I died again after trying to continue on by one of the mobs who gets that triple dmg buff >.<. Finished the silly quests that gave only 500-1500xp -.- Mostly 500 -.-, And now I''ve farmed two bars from the mobs in defiled runes and now atm farming in Isle of intrusion. Heh and I thought it was over in Yazes.

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 3:05pm

How can I skip it? I've already lost too much.. I'll just be waiting till Isle of intrusion quest is back and farm to 42.......

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 1:11pm

Are mages supposed to have a hard time with this guy? Because I've NEVER ever had SO much deaths with this guy I can not kill him even with the mercs, Matron's heals are so bad I can't stop going crazy at her. He inflicts so much dmg apparently matron doesn't even catch up, I've never been able to get down to 18% Matron cant even heal the whole group like this. Its either me who dies first or they all die together -.- Is it me, the mercs or the ***** boss? Again I'm a reinc I've lost more than 4...

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 3:17pm

Friend List Cap

Well then, Ima send a ticket!

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 8:03pm

Friend List Cap

lol I used to use it to watch people but.... I have a lot to add q.q And I wish to not remove the rest of my buds! I want a solution!

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 6:13pm

Need some good sales!!

Prophetic Cards Sale! I want one! or the Costume :s

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 2:15pm

Friend List Cap

Its really Annoying :s, Surprised no one actually mentioned this. Some of my friends have lower than me .-.

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 10:23pm

Friend List Cap

Anyone knows a way to fix the limit cap? Mine is -/79 -.- It decreases everytime a reinc is removed from your friends list and not giving you a free space back. Which means the more some of my friends delete their reincs the less my Friend list can hold. I'm bound to reach 1 person on my friends lol, I have to keep removing to add people............ before sending a ticket I'm looking out if anyone has found a fix for this? Believe its been around since lv51 .-. I could be wrong. But its been he...

Monday, October 5th 2015, 11:11pm

Wait What?

Well then thank you both ^ lel Sheller