You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:25pm

Author: Blessme

Black Friday?

Allods wont make any more big fuss about BF anymore, with some simply reasons. 1. BF is only good to attract new costumers, els it's a lose for the company 2. Black Friday ain't a russian thing, and this company is russian You know, you will never more see CC's discounts and so on.. But they could had made a sick strongbox day, so that you could buy all strongboxes there is and have been With this BF mount sale they can say, look we do hold black friday, and we want to attract new costumers, BUT...

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 3:49pm

Exp

Keep this thread going, els the management wont change anything. In RU they give new toons a 1 week LM, which is only affecting the toon itself! The code is in the game, we just don't have enough people who care! Riot

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 6:48am

How much does crystal cost here in terms of gold

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Autopsyst" what "higher income" ? Quoted from "Blessme" Do not fear about the price change, since ratio is based on income, so no big changes i think the higher rewards from BGs are meant... if a large playerbase recieve them regularly it will go up for sure I do not like when people quote me out of the context. The paragraph you quoted says nothing about what income, it only tells you the basic about micro economic. But in a matter of fact bg's a...

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 6:08am

All income is based on level, you can therefor calculate how strong an impact a 5 level difference will have om the economy. This I have been doing for my ingame friends atleast, and I really aint the only soul doing that. Every endgame guild is already NOW adapting to the changes in 6.0. You who talk a lot about being free to play endgame person should be able to do that yourself, els I wonder how you made it this far already. Investments are only paying of if you know how the future economy wi...

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 4:09am

Old news, this has been known for 1 month now. It isn't illegal to do a bit math when you read the patch notes.. Do not fear about the price change, since ratio is based on income, so no big changes. What matters are how many that convert.. The ratio of one server by itself doesn't say anything.. Also an mod should lock this topic, since those kinds og speculation hurts the game.

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:38pm

6.0 on Russian PTS

Translated for those with understanding problems: Guys, do not expect that you get anything compensated of what you worked hard for, since ru people are odd. You can vendor anything that isn't fable/mythic. Astral wont drop equipable gear, only upgraders will be found in the astral. You will be in trouble with the new ruby grides. Keys will automatically go into your inventory daily. To get the free incense you need to reach the last zone of ferris, the zone has a dragon name. You will need Keys...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 11:18am

Have a question

You can how ever bypass the system, as long as we are only talking about a horse mount. By doing so you simply create a new character and ask that char to be the best friend with your other char. This game allows your best friend to be able to use your mount(max r4 mount) instead of you. It does idd. cost you gold to get the "bf" option, but at low level it isn't something really expensive. Most people would gladly help out on 5 gold for such a thing. Like me, I got a few old mounts I do not use...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 6:22am

Nur 30- und 60-Tage Abonnenment verfügbar

Quoted from "Zerag" Sollten man nicht noch die Möglichkeit haben 90 Tage zu kaufen? Könnte jemand nachprüfen, ob bei ihm der gleiche Fehler vorliegt? http://en.allods.com/subscription Guck mal auf den preis, da ist ja gar kein rabatt ! Viellicht ist es deswegen? Wahrscheinlich ein Bug oder etwas in der richtung

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 2:04pm

Opinion on the current state of the ruby system for FHs

Problem as it is now are the aspects, they just dont allow to make a hybrid. Hybrids would mix the class up and make them more interesting.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 3:49pm

6.0: In development: Glyphs and equipment

The fable gear exchange depends on glyphs too. You will get a sweet set for full fable set

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:55pm

When i am using google translate on RU patch notes it use to bring a more clear view, an easier understandable text. I will try to look at it when i get home. Maybe the text is just too bad written this time. Looking at the old ways it's only the glyph who get 65, that's the way they did with the other ones. 2nd stage of fable will then be 66.. Considering the new 2nd stage of fable gear in 5.02 this should still be the normal level.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 6:05am

I do not like the idea that mythic wep can go lvl 56.. I hope that I misunderstood and that glyphs are lvl 65, with chance to go lvl 66 after mythic Still wonder why your version of Google translate is doing such a poor job..

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 9:23am

"Training Camp" Battleground not satisfying

Quoted from "Kissaki" Yeah you really blew my mind with your post! It changed the way I thought about everything in my life. So much so that I feel I need to change my original statement in case it gets too confusing for people to follow. I realize now it should have read something more like: "Over the years Allods Online has got rid of many things that were crap - Holy Charms; excessively long Purgatory timers; the need for Myrra to respawn in Astral. Since they can get rid of all these crappy...

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 8:18am

US server Please!

Requirements have changed, the new minimum is the old recommended. Ping problems wouldn't show red ping in performence.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 10:02am

inquire about

Quoted from "user_3604912" My friend: Intoshadows Why all this hatred and rancor Why do not you say hello to us More generally been accepted by the merger of the Russian developer, so I hope to meet you in the Lands Allodz For the language I am I can talk and perfected five languages ​​but impossible mastered that one of my Arabic And that you are aware of my Arabic you can access and know the opinion of the developer in the integration of the Russian here http://allods.gamepower7.com/forum/sho...

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 9:54am

Quoted from "Kissaki" What do you mean "no"? - I wasn't comparing Goblinball with Tep's Curse on the basis that both are built in features. I was comparing them on the basis that both are crap. Honestly, what's the world coming to when you have to re-reply to defend a troll post on a frikkin' MMO forum? It's the death of love. And I stated that everything you said was wrong. I gave en explanation on why you can't compare those 2, that the curse is still there, and that it isn't crap. You must l...

Friday, September 5th 2014, 11:38pm

Quoted from "Kissaki" Gear becoming cursed by Tep's Curse was here from early in game too. They got rid of it cos it was crap. Same can happen to goblinball No, teps curse came in gipat patch, also called lvl 42 patch.. It wasn't a build in feature from the game. Also teps curse hasn't bern fully removed from the game since you still get cursed drops. They lowered the impact because it was too hard a debuff in pvp.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 3:18pm

Quoted from "bunzy" Quoted from "Yulian" Quoted from "Kissaki" Remove Goblinball Are you insane? goblinball has been here since the starting of the game if they remove it it will be just like they would get rid of astral ships... They can add whatever skirmihs you desire but pls refrain from statements like remove gb... Anyway what they should do is FIX, FIX goblinball, fix all bugs and let it end in 180 secs if one team doesn't have 4 players ffs... since they changed gb i havn't had one game ...

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 1:08am

Unstable Manabike for rent!

This rent mount is way cheaper than the real mount. Just think about it. Real mount would go for 15-20k BC. 20k/170= 117,64 trials. That's past 2 years. How Many years do you want to stick with a mount before you upg? Those who buy it won't keep it 2 years. Also you have to add mount feed for lvling, and the batteries! Price for real mount increased a lot now. The only problem about this trial mount is that it got a duration timer, els i would had invested and bought it.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 11:20pm

Paid Subscription, instantly regretted it!

No need to look at philip players anymore cause they did the same with arabs.. When playerbase and revenue dropped too low they first dropped the CS price to keep the revenue up, afterwards they dropped it again, then they told profit was too low, so that they wouldn't give arabs any new patches. No new patch= just close server, none will invest in dead content. So yes in the end they would most likely dont mind just closing, after they milked. But don't fear, allods will prolly stay 1-2 years m...