You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:48pm

Author: Bloodcrave

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

I kn Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Bloodcrave" Quoted from "Laany" Thanks that we are crap Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything! Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I wan...

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:15pm

I need a PvP dps fire support build

Quoted from "Arushieru" Hello everyone am am a mage and am using a pve Ice + lightning build but found my def is totally noob I die with 1 -2 although my gearscore is 127k so far with 544 - 444 runes so as my second talent am looking for PvP fire support + dps also I hope I get some advice in state like its better to focus on double attack or Elemental damage ? also I found some mages have no interest in determination they using brutality instead like my Det is 57.00 while brut is 187.80 is thi...

Friday, September 15th 2017, 3:48pm

Quoted from "Laany" Thanks that we are crap Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything! Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I want something back! You sound like a really selfis...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:32am

Server is dead and always has been. The only time this server had any type of population that was worth being there for was for the first 6 months of the server opening. Battlegrounds popped, etc. Since then its been crap and always will be. The reason you don't get any proof of population from anyone other than the crap posted is because it doesn't exist. There are maybe 10 empire and 10 league players currently on the server. Which play at all different times of the day. It's a waste of $11 un...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:53pm

8.1 Ice PvE + PvP build

Quoted from "Smirlak" Please don't suggest that build for pvp, you will get wrecked... Not on p2p he directly mentioned these builds were for p2p not for f2p. It's a completely different ball game on p2p. There are no one shot two shot classes. I play a full ice /cc support build made up by myself and it wrecks balls in dominion. One of the top dps in every domi and throwing around cc like its going out of style. With a good healer even when I am being focused I can still stay alive. No one use...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:56pm

Population, community

Quoted from "Laany" Uh what nice Words @Azir ! Empire doing same we have doing the new Raid too and we do now every Week too and we always the first where has open then new Astral We are maybe not so much Player because of Defiance leave and goes all on League playing , when you stay on Empire we had same Players on both side , but they think the grass is green on this Side It would be nice when you really somtimes stay on Truth , but seems you cant this only Mouth Heros ! And no is not Drama i...

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 12:59am

Hey about subscription !

Quoted from "khaexea" Unfortunately no; I wish it was though because it may have been able to bring more players into the server. Check your inbox!

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:10pm

lol what a crock of crap

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" Maint continues 1h and patchnotes comes like every patch in the past after finishing the update That's a complete lie. Before patch 7.0 we had 3-4 weeks worth of patch notes telling us every single thing about the entire patch. First week talked about new allods, raid dungeons, etc. The second week of notes talked about class changes, and bunch of other stuff, and the third week talked about other notes. This is just recently that the allods team have started given patc...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 1:14am

lol

Pen**ce has always been one of the most pathetic players on the server. Always whining like a little kid. Acts like he owns the DD buff and won't play bg unless he has it and full elixirs on. The kid is scared to lose. Pays for all that cash shop then still has to have elixirs and DD. Pathetic! Then wants to talk about how people are bad players because they can't kill him when he lives on the DD buff and fully cash shop. I don't give a crap what kind of gear I have on if I'm against him I take ...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:26pm

Wands broke for me?

Quoted from "Oracle" Yes, right now it is broken for everyone. But if you equip the Wand you can see it's spellpower. If you have the NISV addon you can see other people's spellpower when you inspect them. Unfortunately, until they fix it, these are the only ways you can compare wands :/ If you have to equip to see it you can't compare with other wands. That's the problem I have had mostly. Since the stats system was telling me my purple crafted wand was better I didn't know until 4-5 days ago ...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 1:14am

Wands broke for me?

Since this patch started, I haven't been able to see the damage of wands. I see damage on all weapons but wands. I downloaded and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix it and still nothing. How do I see the damage that my wand or anyone else's wand does? As you can see no damage showing on wand. I have no addons installed on new install. I've checked all my settings and tried everything I can think of.