You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, July 18th 2021, 2:21am

Author: AZIZMEJRI

I lost a quest, is there a way i can get it back?

I got a mail from "Amos" to invite me to a ceremony in Ammer, I went there then I had to speak with professor, which I didn't know where they are, so I went to complete my other quests to level up. I was out of quests so I checked if I had any with that search thingy, I clicked it and it showed the Ammer one, all of the sudden, I found out that it was somehow abandoned (I don't recall abandoning it) I checked from where I got the quest, saw that it was from that mail, but the letter wasn't in my...

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 1:42am

Touchpad Issue

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i guess its up to you to solve your issue if you can not / do not want to abandon windows 10 you can try different touchpad-software, maybe this helps, i have no other advice i'm not gonna bother my self i'll just use windows 7 on VM Ware ,

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 5:18pm

Touchpad Issue

i guess , that should be the problem, so i have to contact someone to fix this , don't know who, StarForce or Allods Team +no i can't change the system for many reasons

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 3:04am

Touchpad Issue

i have a problem with the touchpad of my laptop since i updated to windows 10 , the touchpad works 100% ok until i open the allods and when i click nothing happens , even when i hover to a button it does not light, the only thing that works is when i scroll but if i used a wired/wireless mouse it works fine please help me , i don't want to use the mouse since i used to play with touchpad , P.S: i installed all types of drivers , i asked Microsoft Community : HERE none helped me and the microsoft...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 3:05am

Gifts by Administration

am i the only one here not getting this ,!!!!

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 11:47pm

Gifts by Administration

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" getting crystals every day with mail? i have never heared that not everyday ,, in random times ,,,

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 11:08pm

Gifts by Administration

New Frontier Server ^_^

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:15pm

Gifts by Administration

Hi ,, me and my friends came to the server and play it days ago ,, but something weird is happening ,,, everyday they got crystals from mail except me NOTE: i created the account 1year and 1month ago ,, but i started playing these days ,, and their accounts created days ago ,,, another thing , i deleted my old char when i get back (Spayso) and created another one b'cuz everybody know me as Spayco, the old char was level 9 i think is there any hope to get crystals too ? IGN : Spayco ^_^ Here is t...