You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 178.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:26pm

Author: Intoshadows

how long does it take you to do all the koe dailies ?

Might as well do 'em both. Especially with how boring and isolated one gets doing Highest Art. I generally do the snow panthers and trees in KoE for beasts and magical critters as part of the Alchy quest anyways, so what's another 15-20 mins(depending on caps) to knock the KoE dailies out?

Monday, October 20th 2014, 5:26pm

Ecto Mystery

Must just be you are super OP! ...but we all already knew that. =P

Monday, October 20th 2014, 5:24pm

I'm stuck in a rut! (looking for some advice)

Quoted from "priini" Best option for you is find some nice good guild and ingame friends, everything is easier in group ^

Monday, October 20th 2014, 4:37pm

Server transfer+server populations questions

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" worst case would be merge with russian server i guess we can still play then I'm not intending to sound negative but this actually sounds like a "best case scenario". Worst case would be simply server shut-down...

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 5:41pm

{PMB} Highrollers full guide to the warrior 101 (PvE, PvP, Builds, Stats, Gear+++).

Best Warrior guide in the forums. Thanks. This is truly an awesome resource for any player: newer ones such as myself, and veterans alike.

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 12:47am

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Bluescarlet" nice item O.o best thing they could bring O.o lvling is (at least for me) extrem boring so its like a starter set (hope incarnations can use it) and btw @ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER pls dont say things like this my tummy hurts from laughing too much ;D cause pretty much every endgame player would consider you a "zero" too i dont know what you mean with "endgame player", but you dont agree with me that a new player in allods who has a maxleve...

Friday, October 17th 2014, 6:48pm

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

I vote yes. Please remove, reset or otherwise fix all the broken, bugged and/or unfair aspects of the game. Lol.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:49pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "Oracle" Thanks! AllodsOracle should be back up soon I'm glad to be back Best news EVER! Thank you for all that you do Oracle. /bow

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 6:49pm

The Bard Festival - Discussion Thread

"As for the Engineers this is how their event costume will look like: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4603 " Looks kinda cool. Thanks for posting the link Artu.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 7:39am

5.0.02 - Wizard name - Feedback Welcome!

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Quoted from "Intoshadows" Necromancy doesn't sound foul at all, why, summoning the spirits of the dead against their will to do ones bidding does sound rather cheerful and jovial now that I think about it. Lemme guess, your the one guy that voted to leave it as Wizard? a) You're implying the dead do not wish to return in the first place - And whether they would do so as a slave or not (willingly or otherwise) would depend on the intent of the necromancer and/or possibly t...

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 7:39pm

Indeed? Perhaps you correct. Now that you mention it, Necromancy doesn't sound foul at all, why, summoning the spirits of the dead against their will to do ones bidding does sound rather cheerful and jovial now that I think about it. Most Necromancer's I've read about in lore are such positive role models; gleaming and benevolent pillars of the community. Lemme guess, your the one guy that voted to leave it as Wizard?

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 4:35pm

Yeah, not sure if this is just a major translation fail or what but Wizard definitely is not a good choice for a Kanian Summoner. Warlock is much more appropriate. The term Wizard is traditionally associated with the typical elemental spell-caster that controls arcane energies. Warlock denotes one that dabbles in black magic and the foul art of necromancy to achieve their goals. Much more fitting for a summoner class.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 4:29pm

Fusion Server

Quoted from "hmmod" Quoted from "Kurtcobain" my infos are: Arabic Server get a Merge with the International Server. when on 6 / 10 / 2014 ? If this is true then why would't the CM's give us advanced notification? At least a message to head up and welcome the new players? It just seems like something of this magnitude wouldn't be so discreet. Not that I have a problem with you guys coming mind you(I know how defensive y'all can get)!

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 4:25pm

Alchemy: Expert advice and opinion needed.

Someone in guild-chat was asking how to make gold and didn't believe me when I said how much I make off this. Several people said it was impossible and even said I was lying. So to break it down for them: 3 trips takes me 2 hours and 6 minutes. One trip of "Highest Art" takes me 42 minutes. (42 minutes per trip x 3 trips=2 hours and 6 minutes.) 3 trips nets me generally 8-9(sometimes 10) Amalgam Concentrate. I sell one Concentrate for 1899 gold(I like to move fast). 1900 x9= 17.100gold. This is ...

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 4:08pm

5.2 engineer discussion

Anyways, if Cannonade reads as I thought it was supposed to, I am excited about the interactions between it and Synthesis along with Projectiles and Explosive and Secondary damage(to make the interactions even better) Also, I really wish they would switch the location of Easy Target and Vulnerability Check...then again, perhaps I am underestimating the potential use of Easy Target. I just heard that it was recently changed and the limit of only 10% of health for double damage made it nearly wort...

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 3:59pm

5.2 engineer discussion

I'm confused about one thing: I thought the effect of Cannonade was to apply an effect for 6 seconds that made Astral/Lightning cost less energy after Fire/Acid was used? When I was reading from the Russian site I'm pretty damn sure thats what it did... ...but now that it is up in English it reeds "Fire/Acid applies an effect that reduces the cost of Fire/Acid" That dont make any sense really? Mis-translation?

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 3:29pm

faction change

Oh yeah, I was just mucking about. I have no real personal ill-will towards anyone(except the ass-hats in GB that I put on ignore lol). The problem with Faction Change is kinda my same issue with Core Morph: It allows one to easily and quickly switch to the best "faction" or "class". This also dramatically takes away from the sense of accomplishment and pride one gets from leveling a character from square one and learning the nuances, etc or likewise from being supportive of a particular faction...

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:02pm

faction change

Faction change is THEE single most lame thing ever to exist in any game ever. Core Morph(Class Change BS) is bad enough... The reasoning is simple: If you are an Imperial, you have no need to switch, you are already on best faction and if you chose League then you deserve to be stuck with a bunch of tree-huggers, fairies and knee-biters. Stay on League side. We don't want deserters.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 4:54pm

Alchemy: Expert advice and opinion needed.

I just wanted to report back to update what I have learned especially for any new players that may be considering Alchemy as a profession. First of all, it should be noted that Alchemy is a pain in the ass to level! There is an addon that helps with this and I would recommend to anyone to first download it. Also, it didn't seem that expense to level. Maybe 5k. When you get to the higher levels just stick to the potions that require the cheaper reagents. Second of all, "The Highest Art" quest is ...