You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:19pm

Author: Lili

Mercenaries guild is back!

Quoted from "Dugrosh" And for those who do remember what Mercs used to be, here are some screenshot for you, to show you that we are really wanting to bring Mercenaries back to live just as IT USED TO BE. I remember mercs ._. but i don't think you can get it where it 'used to be'.. don't get me wrong please do try but you might want to think that all the other good guilds from other servers are also here to fight for it :s

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:14pm

i REALLY wonder how payserver would run if they had made it a "pay what you want" system

That's an interesting idea you have here. I know some people wouldn't even consider donating but then again, some would ^^ And for the events or item giveaway suggestion that would be cool

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:07pm

Livestreaming allods

Hope I can catch you livestreaming sometime ^^,

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 5:24am

how long till we get 5.2

Quoted from "MeTAlMoRPh" I dont understand why they have to start talk now about 6.0 when is less then 2 weeks they released 5.02 in Russia and probably they wont have that 6.00 before next year.... To get people excited of course! :D

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 5:18am

Asee-Teph not feeling the same (League)

There has always been higher level players 'helping' or 'trolling' lower levels in Asee-Teph. I believe you though, it's probably very bad right now since there are so many players around, it must be annoying to wanting to pvp against a player your level and then have a high level just one hit you.. >< But i don't think there is anything they can do about it? Maybe you should just try to pvp in higher level places.. Asee-Teph is the first pvp area so i think that's why it's a hot spot for higher...

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 5:04am

League?

Um keep playing and give it more time.. if you see more ''drama'' then go to free to play? ^^

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 5:01am

Praise , questions

This community is nice ^^ Glad you find good people to help and enjoy the game with

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:35am

Allods Online Newspaper

This is actually a nice idea.. I want news of stuff going on in game !

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:33am

Uhhhhh this is awesome.

Lol i saw these thingies in a video some weeks ago, they are entertaining xD

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:26am

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Dolce" Hello from Dolce =P I'm not retired so can i marry instead?

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:19am

I'm done for

Sad to see a player leave like that :c People leave this game for different reasons, this is the first time i've seen someone leave because of population ><

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:07am

6.0.00 Preview: The Priden Race

Quoted from "Perisemiotics" Will this new race be available as reincarnation for a progenitor of one of the other races? because I've read somewhere they'll have their own starting zone, then be asked to choose between the 2 factions and follow up on the respective storyline as if League/Imp. Their own starting zone huh.. they can choose between going imp/lig? That's just like pandas in WoW ^^,

Monday, August 4th 2014, 12:50am

6.0.00 Preview: The Priden Race

These creatures look amazing.. ><

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 9:02pm

Healer/PvE Levelling Hybrid Build?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2388 Part 5 ^^ I heard both MH and CH are good for leveling, you choose what's best for you :)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:01am

become larger

I remember when the mages could make people big xD

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 1:58am

tttroy is arting C:

Your art is unique and great, i love it :)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 1:48am

I started a youtube series.

That's cool Good luck!