You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 11:31am

Author: Shellerowski

Allods Online webshop is back!

Ridiculous, if I pay monthly subscription I should be able to get all in-game content free of any more charge, but here it is - want a cool looking weapon? How about you do some raiding, NAAAH FAM 8 EUROS PLEASE.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 10:20pm

A vanilla server

I would definitly play on such a server.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 6:01pm

Which server?

Yes. I think he's just that one desperate guy who already donated lots of money into the game and he's as I am presuming afraid that New Frontier is inevitably loosing players with no new to come so I don't really take his words as to allods not beeing p2w or sub server beeing limited seriously.

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:31pm

Which server?

I can tell you only a little bit about the servers and let you decide. New Frontier - Old server with the biggest population but that also means there is a lot of people with max cash shop which might be a bit painful if you get them in opposide team in BG since they will kill you super fast. (If you want to be equal to the top donators be prepared to spend a couple thousand $/€ in cash shop, no kidding.) Equilibrum - Way smaller population than New Frontier beacuse it's relatively new server bu...

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:19pm

Skipping zones

I recommend that you race towards 80 and do the reincarnation questline (it takes 10 days to complete) and use the item asap since If you want to have more incarnations later on you need to buy item from butique.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 7:55pm

Happy Birthday, Allods! (2018)

Are you really that lazy allods team?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:52pm

Scrip error in launcher

But maintenance should have ended like an hour ago

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:41pm

Scrip error in launcher

When I open game, launcher loads and then it crashes(?), and this is the message I get, how to fix it?

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 12:35pm

promote to guild leader

Yeah, it's even more funny if you take on count that it wasn't always bugged.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 12:25pm

8.0.1 - News/Update?

Why is there no news about today's maintanance? (04.05.2017)

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:19pm

Cape physics

Unfortunetly it didn't work

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:16pm

Cape physics

Where can I turn on cape physics, I can't the option in video settings

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 4:40pm

Questing zones ?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" exactly, you can avoid PVP 100% in this game if you really dont want it That is not entirely true, someone can just equip War Banner and attack player without war of flag On.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 12:55pm

May Holidays: 2017

Lol this is outdated version of this event, @AOMUTE you posted older version of event, what a fail!

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:32pm

Is this game fun?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" legally forbidden? no, not at all only agains the tos That's what I meant, by buying account you put yourself on a list of people to recieve ban. Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" no, what is likely is that you get scammed, but there are ppl which are OK with trying that How do you know, what is more likely? Have you ever tried buying an account? Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" these things are irrelevant for battles; only greatness gives a very very servy...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 2:29pm

need PVE DPS talent

Bigbadwolf made a guide in a form of a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE4SPAXyV2s

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 2:04pm

Is this game fun?

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER No, I do not consider every game p2w. Buying in-game accounts is legally forbidden in most respectable games (are there any MMOS out there that don't punish buying accounts?), and you are likely to lost bought account by having it banned, so let's not get into forbidden stuff. Good examples of in-game progress avilable for veterans were : Greatness title, private allod and private astral ship, these things are no longer relevant as "veteran" only reward beacuse getting them...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 8:22pm

Is this game fun?

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER as I said my definiton of p2w is : "gaining significant advantage over non-paying players". In theese terms allods fits as a whole. Please tell me how a player without item-shop advantages is able to kill a paying player with high lvl runes, 5th level of patronage, carnifex, extra stats, extra rubies, extra talents, I see your point, that you only get some things faster via boutiqe. That is not a valid argument, via item-shop you get items ONLY avilable in item-shop, please...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 4:57pm

Is this game fun?

@Nandita exactly.