You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:11pm

Author: Unq_swag

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

Hello, Recently, came back in AO after rage quit for 3months; started fresh at p2p server. I will be sharing my thought's and ideas on the p2p server of AO. If you r New/Old to game and willing to invest little amount of money ingame Join p2p server now You wouldn't belive what P2P server will Offer you Joining P2P server is worth If you Love playing ao cause its only £21 for 3 months Which you can obviously save up from part-time/Full time jobs or you can even save up by saving up some pocket m...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 8:41pm

P5

Hey guys how much gold do we need to get p5? Please tell me how many hr do we need to grind and maxium drop from box and minuim drop from box in to the total amount. My currently farming gold per hour is at 1.3-2.1k per hour Avrage of 1.7kper hr. Wanna grind p5 now.. who dosent ? 50% dmg/heal increse yaY

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 7:30pm

Is there still room for new players?

Welcome to ao ao is good game with lots of things to do but its highly p2w. Things to do in ao pvp, astral, wellebell, gb, dominace, astral ship quest and gold farm mob. Before you play any further you need to first consider that you are keen to grind gold for hours to catch up if you gonna be f2p alternatively you can invest some money ingame and be strong easier if you wanna be p2w. Good luck n enjoy the game

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 7:14pm

How to solve lag in YT

Lol why bother this never gonna happen ....

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:23pm

Nerf or Buff??

Will wardern get nerf or buff?? It seems to me they will get nerf in dps even more but not sure I might be completely wrong. What are yours thought on this??

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:06pm

Problem with the P2p Server (suggestion)

I honestly think the idea of yours should also be included on f2p server. But its never gonna happen in nither server .. I am sure of it.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:59pm

New questions repeatable

Nope never going to happen.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:56pm

Suggestion:Auction house update!

Pretty soon amul price might be 500g..

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:54pm

Suggestion:Auction house update!

You forgot to mention that the ah should be at right side cause you cannot see the chat log Every time you use ah we need to put box at right side so we can see chat log.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:50pm

Mobile topping up option!

Can there please be mobile toping up option ?? Because me n some other player wants to top up by mobile.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:45pm

invisible ground, all i see is sky

Ao is still in alpha so ya as to be aspected..................... Happened to me recently too when I was lvl uping my pladin toon automove feature did it whats the point of having automove option if it glitches.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:36pm

Rubies info

I cannot belive why you guys havent fixed outdated rubies info with this patch rubies. Jeez come onn its been 4months n still no change I thought you guys would fix it before lunching 5.0patch Whats going on too busy?

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 8:46am

Tybirth build for summyVamp

Offheal/Heal/Aoe/PvP This build is viable for pvp/pve/offheal http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!132...3.…!cgjmghe/MAXFLUThis build is great for farming as you will never run out of mana(maybe you will but its highly unlikely)

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:27pm

Proficiency and Brutality

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" So how do you use these in order to maximize your efficiency? I use max prof and min brut for farming (1 or 2hit mobs, no bonus from brut here) and a 50% - 50% ratio for killing things that do not die in 1 second (pvp, astral and wild shore) You 2 hit lvl 60 mob?? Which lvl rune you got ? Which class? Gear scrol? I m just curious

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:23pm

Your thoughts on a Class

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Unq_swag" Lol I noticed engineer got soooo bad survivability. .. Survivability of all classes listed below: Warrior-die hard Pladin-bubble, heal n 30% hp increse when in 30% HP Psi-time back Summoner-heals, deadrising and blood agaie Wardern-nb, renew n bark shield Mage-barriers, invis, flash n immuneshield Bard-lastchance n songs Engineer-got none effective Scout-invis, blink(with ruby) n lasthit My oppnion on this classes. Pros and cons for mage...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:18pm

Leaving the Game

Lmao sooo many trols.. Trolololililoooloolool lolll loooooololllllol troloolololl lolol lol lol lul lol loooooooooooool lol ahhhhh emmm hummmm troolllloll lol lol loool lolll lol lol looooool lol....

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:53pm

Your thoughts on a Class

Quoted from "Autopsyst" cc abilities in this patch are ruined (not only by the stat system, but more with conclave) Ya man I strongly agree with you they can get really lame ass immun I seen up to 6sec immum once in df I was like wtf.....

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:36pm

Your thoughts on a Class

Lol I noticed engineer got soooo bad survivability. .. Survivability of all classes listed below: Warrior-die hard Pladin-bubble, heal n 30% hp increse when in 30% HP Psi-time back Summoner-heals, deadrising and blood agaie Wardern-nb, renew n bark shield Mage-barriers, invis, flash n immuneshield Bard-lastchance n songs Engineer-got none effective Scout-invis, blink(with ruby) n lasthit My oppnion on this classes. Pros and cons for mage : They r basically glasscannon. Good brust aoe. Class is r...

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 7:24am

differance between F2P and P2P?

Quoted from "Jinxed" main thing F2P is pay to win or if you wish to pvp you will need to spend lots of money or grind for days P2P yes it is 15 dollors every 30 days but not item shop so no pay to win its all skill and grinding. Wow is the grind as bad as in f2p server ?? Basically f2p is p2w/grindfeast and p2p is grind.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 12:49am

Please get rid of Amalgam-Extractor-Cooldown!

Ohh I seee 1mob=20sec 30mobs=600sec is 10mins times 4=40 mins. Before there wasent cd