You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:52am

Author: FluffyXessa

Art Thread

Quoted from "Evabonte" Thanks FluffyXessa The hand was the first thing I did with white on black, now I'm a little obsessed with the whole white on black look >_< It's hard to do anything any other way Is it chalk?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:13pm

Art Thread

Quoted from "Evabonte" those are flippin awesome! I especially love the hand...*stares* I want...to shake that hand.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:02am

Introductions!

Logged in today and realized...holy crap I have a guild! @.@

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:47am

Art Thread

Quoted from "Cynfeirdd" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "Cynfeirdd" I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then. That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3 Thanks, and incase you're wondering the 2nd one is a tea. A tea like a brand of herbal drink or tea as in golf...ooooor hmm?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:25pm

Art Thread

Quoted from "Cynfeirdd" I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then. That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:09pm

Art Thread

Honestly made this thread as an excuse to show Sheem in her before and after stages! Before was drawn over a year and a half ago.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:06pm

Art Thread

Show off your skills!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:40pm

Introductions!

Howdy all new people! You get a swivel chair, you get a swivel chair and YOU get a swiiivel chaaaair!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:19pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Wabi" Yes, we all love afta! *stares at your icon* That....is one...epic beard.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:18pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Biromir" Hi, everyone! D: Howdy howdy!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:23am

Introductions!

Quoted from "Longpoke" I'm Longpoke, 29, from New Zealand My ignore list is full at the moment, so I can't add you yet, sorry! If you have a brain, whisper me in game and we might be friends! I kinda sneezed too hard and dislodged my brain out my nose but I still have that brain....next to my bed in a jar! Does that count?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:50am

Introductions!

Quoted from "Palaimp" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "Palaimp" Hi all! My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School. So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild. I come from NA server -> ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:33am

Introductions!

Quoted from "Palaimp" Hi all! My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm a student of Media Tehnician High School. So my journey started in December 2012. I already started game before but quited at lvl 23. So I was deciding which class to take, but somehow paladin got into my blood. While I was leveling it started being so amazing for me, that I couldn't believe. From April 2013 I'm a proud memeber of Disturbed guild. I come from NA server -> Yul ->Sihal(nowdays). I can tell I'm a funny guy...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:28am

Introductions!

Quoted from "Rubella Ryba" I'm Rubella, I like long walks, watching the sunset, sweet smelling roses I'm looking for......LOL DA GAME TO BEGIN!!! Let's get this party started!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:23am

Introductions!

Quoted from "Nyarlathotep" What're gonna do, heal him to death? Like a fox! Edit: Realized how little sense that makes sooo...yes...yes I will. It'll be LEGENDARY!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:21am

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "masengo6" osnap idfk who those people are yet. Can't wait to 1v1 them both wee. eep! *runs and hides* No need to hide. I'm pretty bad at paladin rotation wise physical wise. Hmm suppose the best way to improve is to actually do it yes? We can be sparring buddies! Ye, but im not going physical next patch qq. Ill still spar with you in holy build but you won't be able to do much except t...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:18am

Roleplayers

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "masengo6" Although I can get a bit kinky at times for fun or to creep someone out(usually works). I'm sure you'll have your kinky enkounters with this guy once or twice. Hope it wont be as bad as Goldshire in WoW XD That's like the red light district of the WoW-iverse my friend has told me of goldshire. I hope to share my gold with those people one day when they all flock to a different game so I shalt roleplay with them. *snert* the...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:15am

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "masengo6" osnap idfk who those people are yet. Can't wait to 1v1 them both wee. eep! *runs and hides* No need to hide. I'm pretty bad at paladin rotation wise physical wise. Hmm suppose the best way to improve is to actually do it yes? We can be sparring buddies!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:10am

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" osnap idfk who those people are yet. Can't wait to 1v1 them both wee. eep! *runs and hides*

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:08am

Roleplayers

Quoted from "masengo6" Although I can get a bit kinky at times for fun or to creep someone out(usually works). I'm sure you'll have your kinky enkounters with this guy once or twice. Hope it wont be as bad as Goldshire in WoW XD That's like the red light district of the WoW-iverse