You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:07pm

Author: antipaladin99

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Quoted from "Marco" I have posted this Posts like 3 years here on Forum. Pll wont start on P2p, because they are incredibly stupid. so this game is not worth my time anymore. good luck for u all and bye Taleron or cause i dont feel like paying for playing, i prefer using my money as i see fit (weather its the donate system or the buy free taleron kills insults, cause he trying to troll but failing miserably... ) i did noticed dala the difference with bonus xp...i only wish new content is NOT li...

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 4:10pm

question about mechinima and item looks

and it wasnt always like this!!! in very old ptches its not like this!! also you guys dont know whats mechinima is huh?

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:26am

question about mechinima and item looks

hey all, i have 2 questions question one: When i plaid the game a couple years ago, at first, i remmber the reason you can choose out of 3 types of armor (in each reward type) is that 1 is middle ages armor type and one is leather,and one is modern type armor ...for some reason they ate this. now all looks the excact same, infact,the only way to looks osmewhat differnt is with costumes,and u get them only by paying or getting higher lvls . the only items that remained, differnt, are the ones you...

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 12:35pm

International Server Steam

i hardly pay more then 5 dollers a mounth , and that is for xp scrolls, couse im lazy,but other then this, i prefer the f2p server.

Monday, February 8th 2016, 3:33pm

International Server Steam

you always complain about f2p server players in regards to p2p servers. if i wanted to PAY to play, i would i play wow XD srsly, though, half of the point is that its f2p. if you take the free, out, you will lose alot of players. remember, most players are kids. im been playing for awhile,with on and off stops, and i'm still enjoying this, if the f2p server move to steam,and my toons remains, and prices WONT get higher i'm cool with that.

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 9:43am

reference to allods 1 + 2 ???

srsly, even if its still a spin off , or a remake, it should have more references to it. i demand it, lol.! who misses rage of mages 1 + 2 ??

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:40am

New player incoming!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Guza" Allods is worth the trouble. i totally agree allods really "gives back" any effort the player puts in with the fun and joy you get from playing! its like WoW with communist touch...

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:29pm

New player incoming!

also new player here.. tottaly nub, looking for a guild empire,frontier.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 6:23pm

Allods Online Cinematic youtube series / lf voice actors

Quoted from "Biromir" Why do you insist on crossover with WoW? because i think it might work well for plot.. it has nothing to do with the reason im writing a fanfic regarding orcs of different worlds (games) set in 1 place... p,s, how to take a screenshot in game?

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 11:03am

Allods Online Cinematic youtube series / lf voice actors

i'd like to point out it might be an interesting fight between an orc from Ogrimmar and an orc from Yul.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 11:02am

PVE Paladin builds (Holy tank and Physical DPS)

okay thanks also what to do with the coins of anniversy? what can i buy with them? where do i get plate armor? and helemt?

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:53pm

is it really allods?

i dont really remmber nezeb. but okay. what about igles? what about how stuff ends in rom1,rom2? any cannon lore refernce somewhere? on the site maybe?

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:32pm

PVE Paladin builds (Holy tank and Physical DPS)

quick question! as a paladin, at low levels should i use 2 handed weapon or 1h and shield and if 1h, which? i mean i like the spear...

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:19pm

is it really allods?

rage of mages 1+2 was the original allods as it is named Allods: rage of mage and Allods:rage of mages 2 the necromancers it was not before the world as torn apart as you see allods in the game...

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:07pm

is it really allods?

hey all i was wondering if it is really allods? because where is reference to skarken? urd? yasis ? besides reference to uimor, reference to kania and xadagians i don't see anything that let the name be used... an outrage really to make a cynic abuse of such great title... i might wrong of course, i hope so, if such anyone links to some piece of lore?