You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 9:23am

Author: Dzhigran

Allods video animation

Hm, what exactly do you mean? This video is commercial introducing new strongbox with new item allowing to change class.. praiden you're showing is in his class costume, that was available in boutique there for some days not long time ago. What animation do you mean?

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:09pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

Congratulations of course, but is it really so hard to add Eclipse boss voices to video? Especially Catherina and Sarn. It is really annoying that on whole youtube there is not a single video with boss voices! This is supposed to be epic fight, with voices, that shows character attitude, but you just put some music in video and that's all. I don't get it. A lot of people would love to hear english voice of these bosses.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 3:01am

Last boss in Eclipse down in Russia, guess who he is?

Hey all! Guild -AD- as they promised has uploaded full video of defeating last boss in Eclipse in better quality and much more detailed battle. So here is full battle video: Enjoy! I enjoyed it already myself..

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:00pm

Quoted from "Zurion" Dzhigran, I don't know who you are, but I love you Where did you get all that info from? You're welcome. Well, let's say I play Russian Allods and really love storyline and follow it, but since I played EU Allods before and have character here too, I couldn't hold myself to tell EU players a bit more about this storyline too, especially when I saw this thread

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:08am

Some spoilers if you don't mind Spoiler 1. Smeyana acidentelly ressurects ancient demon (the same demon we killed in 1st Allods game) and it looks like he is the source of Leper, back then because of him Umoir creatures already became ill and crazy and everything else, but we killed him, however now Smeyana ressurected him and Leper returned. In 5.0.2 there's raid for 12 ppl (Old Burrial Mound) where we meet this demon in end again, he also ressurected Fergard, Naira and Danas to help him agains...

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 12:41am

Eclipse Boss 7-8 down by Sons of Sigma (Serverfirst)

Yes please, who can - record please all Eclipse bosses voices along with videos Would love to hear them, how they sounds in EU.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 12:23am

is it really allods?

Yep, that's real Allods. Nezeb is founder of Empire. Haven't seen Ignes here yet, I guess he is not in the game at the moment. Plus a lot of time passed, some of characters are not alive anymore, like Tensess and Skrakan, and only way sometimes you can meet them is as ghost or so. Now Umoir is holded by Smeyana -other great mage (named Catherina for some reason in EU-Allods) since Skrakan is dead quite long time ago.. About rom1 things: In update 5.0.0 (level 60) they added Umoir in game, now it...