You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:15pm

Author: Mr.Red

[6.0.3] error: a connection could be not established due to file "nconsistency 90/89

whats going on with the launcher? It not downloading anything, its not doing anything... What should I do to fix this?

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 8:50am

Worth to start play again?

Quoted from "EmME" Hi! Is it worth go back to allods after one and half year? I was playing it alot on the fp2 server but i left it behind because of the CS. I have 2 chars on p2p sever if i remember right. I desided to return but I am waiting the 7.0 patch because they say they are gonna rework all the classis... I used to play as a DPS palla but left after their nerf. They promised on 7.0 patch that every class will deal around the same amount of dmg if built properly. This made me kinda happ...

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 4:23pm

Difference between MH and CH

Thank you for your support guys. I had no idea about the healer class untill now. I was looking for a hybrid-ish build for lvling and end game staff bcs my reinc won't get the free reset.

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 3:50pm

Difference between MH and CH

Hello everyone my name is John and I just started a healer. Well, I have been playing as DPS paladin so far but because the developers nerfed th physical paladin so much that I am almost useless in a raid or a group. So, I decided to creat a heal but because I have no idea how the class works or what build should I should I use I am asking you, expirienced healer players to help me a bit. Right now I am lvling which means that I need a dps build. I was thinking about caster healer but some peopl...

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 12:26pm

[PMB] Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeericers Warrior build thang!

Hmmm, i liked that PVE DPS build. A lot of warrior take r2 of Crushing blow (including me as well) which you didnt. Tell me your opinion about my build. Do you like it, yes/no and why? http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!323.3..…GQE!qtvexni/MUU P.S: Verdict is an awesome and very usefull skill for fast boss killing but i couldn't affort to take it.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 6:36pm

[PMB] Efinka's Paladin guide

I have to say that your builds are nice and preatty balanced as well. So well done that you made me to make a palli. Can I use holy build for lvling?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:24pm

Some questions about rubies and how they work!

Hello warriors, I am using a 2h dps build atm, but I am not sure if I should skip some rubies or take some others that may not look usefull in my eyes... 1) Crushing Blow. I noticed that this ability does not always hit the target. I mean that after the animation the mobs get 0 dmg... Is it worth taking this/these rubies for PVE? 2) In order to reach the ''Lucky'' rubies i have to waste 2 rubies first. I was thinking about taking r2 Bash or r2 Rugged Fighter. By my opinion 10% more stamina is mu...

Monday, January 12th 2015, 4:53pm

NEW:Shatter skulls and cut throats PVE Physical DPS Paladin Build/Guide

Very nice build. It looks very strong and gives a lot of survivability but I have my questions too. Basicly I can't decide, should I pick rank 2 overcome or Strike of justice? r2 overcomes reduced dmg from the first holy barrier by 50% (thats a nice amount and helps for fast dmg calculating) and from the other hand r2 Strike of justice range is increases by 5 yards and cd to 25sec (21 with rubies). Its very dificult to decide (at least for me). Which one would you recomend me the most? Thank you...

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 1:44pm

Summy guide, it is our time!

Your guide is definitely good and very usefull. But I do have some questions... 1. I am a summoner and I like to have Dark Renewal at r3 but i saw that you do not use it. So more healing is always nice especially when i can last up to 21 sec if i am not mistaken, 2. How hard is to use the full deter build? I mean do you ever forget to turn off phlebotomy? 3. Well i noticed that you do not have the additional blood drops (only 1). While you use lurker and phlebotomy at the same time you almost in...

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:54pm

Greatness (I need some help)

Wow, I was there before but i did not noticed any quests there... Now i found them all. Thank you Buuhuu, thats what I call real help.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 3:24pm

Greatness (I need some help)

Hello players of Allods online. So, Its been a while since i reach lvl 60, upgraded my gear and runes a bit and now I want walk the path of greatness. The problem is that I do not know how. The new reccomendation system says to meet Nikolai Promokaskin in nezebgrad. Well I found him but the only thing he says is to go to Isle of revelation and help Barbara of Siveria acquire Pure Astralium. Here is the part that confiuses me... Where to find Pure astralium to load the generators? Some members of...

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 8:27pm

Reincarnation quests (is it a bug?)

Problem SOLVED. It was actually buged somehow and now i just did 1 out of 10. Thank anyway guys

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:14pm

Reincarnation quests (is it a bug?)

Hello everyone My name is John and I have an 60 lvl summoner. I want to try out other classes as well. So, guild members told me to visit Klaudia Kalugina in Isle of revelations. I accepted a side quest from her: Spark hardening. After that I unlocked 3 more repetable quests. So, my problem here is the second quest: Second Exersice. Is says to drink a poison and kill 20 demons or cultists in twilight isle within 30 minutes. And here started the main problem... I can't use/drink the poison... It ...

Monday, December 15th 2014, 11:35pm

My last question about coremorpher

2,800 crystals... hmmm. Its not a huge amount of crystals... I already stated saving up for it....... I just need 2788 more

Monday, December 15th 2014, 7:12pm

Flying mounts

Okay you answered my quest.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:55pm

Flying mounts

Could you tell me why you don't like the flying mounts? I need to know why ppl don't like them...

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:44pm

My last question about coremorpher

So, i wanted to buy a core morpher and become a paladin but a friend told me that even if I win the coremorpher I won't be able to use it uless I have 1800 shards with it. So, is this true? what do i need to use the coremorpher? I know what happens with the gear but did i miss anything? Thanks everone and excuse me for another (maybe not so usefull) thread.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:35pm

Flying mounts

I really don't understand why we don't have FLYING MOUNTS. So far I can remember 2 games that have flying mounts: WoW and Dragon's prophet. An MMO without flying mounts is like a world without colour... Oh, and also what about to have mounts that can only run on the ground but will be just a bit faster than then flying ones? Or a mount which will be able to actully swime? I don't know what els to say except that i want those mounts (FLYING MOUNTS AND MOUNTS THAT WILL BE ABLE TO SWIME)