You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:45pm

Author: Venality

Aoidos reincarnation reset

You need to complete the whole questline and be lvl 75 with an aiodos character to be able to make an aiodos afaik. Couldnt racechange until I did that.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 5:10pm

Day 4

Same here, I topped up for the event and now it's over I got my crystals....

Friday, April 8th 2016, 1:54pm

No more Ambrosia?

Seriously though can a CM tell me why you guys took this item out?

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 10:53pm

No more Ambrosia?

Did you guys just take that out, is there any reason for it?

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 12:13am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

Having those Russians abusing perma morte, glitching through the ground etc was fun.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:28pm

Talents restet

One of my apprentices went from 1-65 over the course of two weeks, and he didn't complain once. Seems that most of the time people bitch about levelling is when they are used to ezmode gaming. Remember the 40-42 patches. Levelling now is a complete breeze compared to back then.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 11:56am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

This pvp is so much goddamn fun. Especially to trash players who always complain about gear and rune differences. It makes it painfully obvious that theyre still not as good as they think they are, even though we're given the same things to work with. Also, yes the reverb bug is annoying as hell. We purposely stayed the hell away from that. The excuse :"bruh everyone uses it", isn't gonna fly. I think I know what the warden bug is as I just thought about it. But I'll refrain from commenting on w...

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:47am

Talents restet

Quoted from "Securistu" Wather of death should be removed from the botique. So that anyone will be able to purchase it with in-game gold. It is stupid that you need to spent money in game to reset your talents. Well you can exchange the in-game gold to crystals so I don't see what your point is. Either you pay gold to get crystals or you would pay gold to an npc to reset stats. What's the difference?

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:10pm

Allods New Order 7.0 Uptade feedback.

Paladins, Warriors and scouts have a defensive stance that increases their health, like fervor would. But they don't need party members.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:31am

International Server Steam

Regaining back what I'd have on the f2p server might take a while since I have 25+ different mounts and over 900 costumes.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:54pm

Explaining a common definition of the term "pay-to-win".

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" in my opinion they should finally allow acc selling anyway -.- if a player stops playing we lose 1 player on the server and new player hesitate to start the game cuz the starting costs are too high...so when old players sell their char its a win win situation... If we learned anything over time is that they don't like to lose money. Obviously buying an account from someone else isn't going to make them any profit so definetely a no-no situation. Still praying that rele...

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:51pm

Besides the obvious amounts of money invested in the cash shop it's also the friends I've made over the years that mostly make me refrain from switching to another server. Also mainly the reason I'm still playing generally after all this time. Go Ascendancy!

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:49pm

MH or CH

MH has way better mana management than a CH has. Don't talk shit. Except for back in the day when holy rage still hit two targets and would consume more mana each hit. But that's way back in the 42 patch.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 1:13pm

I know, Dala, but I'm just stating that was a problem when the p2p server just came out. They adjusted it later but at the start it was rough having no endgame content basically.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 10:09am

P2p started off so well but it soon bled out. Theres not that many people playing even though the concept is good, if there's no playerbase it's not viable, sadly. There are a few things they had to figure out before they had launched imo; i.e. raiding, costumes, other vanity items. Going from a server where you cleared all content then going to a server that can't even do the raid at full end-of-season gear is kind of meh.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 9:37am

Explaining a common definition of the term "pay-to-win".

Sure it's pay to win, but some people also forget that a lot of us have been playing pretty much non stop for 6 years. Back in the day it was so much easier to farm runes and gold. You can still be competitive with lvl 9 runes, look at SoS who had quite a few people with those runes and put up a hell of a fight each dominion. Yet again here people might have a lot more experience in their class and allods in general over people that have just started playing. Also Lacry, even if people bought ac...

Monday, February 29th 2016, 7:54pm

Yeah it's an error on the steam side. It's not being removed.