Search results 1-20 of 70.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 2:30pm

Author: sztanga

game not starting

still not working

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 1:43pm

game not starting

greetings, is anyone have unexpected problems with starting game today ? after normally start game via game luancher,for few moments shows game logo ,bu after that nothing happens,did my.com launcher have problems or so? till today game was working without problems

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 7:05pm

serveur saturé

can we receive any information about server issue? whne will be fixed ? right now server evolution is gone from list of servers

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:45pm

account being banned

have same problem,playing for allods for 6 yerrs , never have problem with account, never buy vrystals from other players, top up in illegal site,,all my crystals that i have come from gold gathering and exchange them in npc,and now all sudden my account have been banned. this is just unreal

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:09pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

greetings still no information/changes to astral and ships (since Clous pirates failed and eurpoean servers was closed ), one of main features in allods that other AA mmo games do not have (world of warcraft),complete abandoned. i apologize for off-topic,but it's shame,disappointing,that for years nothing happend to ship development in allods (astral academy,updated AS it's more like cosmetic changes)

Monday, August 14th 2017, 11:23pm

people still play?

greetings apologize for question out of topic: if there information about 8.2 release date? there are rumors that next week, or in september thank you for any infromation

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:11pm

Maintenance: 21/07/2017

Greetings is there planned extended maintenance? it's 14.10 CET time servers still are down

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 6:58pm

Login queue

i apologize for that comment, like always they "resolved" ,it's just impossible that kind servers down

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 6:46pm

Login queue

and again game crash and in queue

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 11:31am

Login queue

now server is down, only see p2p and new server

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 11:20am

Login queue

stil 48 in queue ,is aynone able to log in in game?

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 10:45am

Login queue

right now 64 in queue

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 10:13am

Login queue

is anyone have problem with log in today ? trying to log in and i'm stil 105 in queue,both using old launcher and my.com, is there any servers problem?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:06pm

No info about the patch?

greetings game start to update 987 MB patch

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 2:20pm

Allods Online «Сотворение» Update 8.1 Trailer [RU]

greetings apologize for off topic information: here are shipwright strongboxes for update 8.1 (on russian servers sale was before update 8.1) : https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=corabel_2017_03 and here new are ships skin : league: https://vk.com/allodsart?z=photo41945564…-21752436_13022 empire: https://vk.com/allodsart?z=photo41945564…-21752436_13022 (unfortunatelyy there are still no changes to astral and ships in 8.1 )

Friday, February 17th 2017, 12:06pm

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 17/02/17

with that sale currency exchange again it's out of control: 2936g (when i wrote this response)

Friday, February 17th 2017, 11:48am

Cloud Pirates Are On The Loose!

( i'm sorry for my englsih ) it's very sad,and massive disappointed, what developers have done to allods,astral + ships: ships + astral was unique feature in allods, where you can build your own ship,decorate,and just sail, int oastral to explore and fght and more after all this years instead of refresh put somthing new to ship developemnt and astral: they decide to make more like browser looking game cloud pirates ( which is no more then clone of world of warships and games a like). i apologize...

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:51pm

Not a day without a gift - I won it and cant use it!

greetings have the same problem,with this coupon,cannot use, but today i receive letter from allods team, with the same coupon ( with 14 days before disappears )with apologies, and that i will be able to use,when sale stars, but i do not know when we able to use that coupon,

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 4:05pm

8.0 "Immortality" – Release Date & Collector's Edition

greetings (i apologize for my english) have question: can we buy this packages with BC that have already on account or ,only by top-up BC?

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:41pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

greetings: here are dates of opening winter atol on russian servers: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7345