You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 8:03am

Author: skullskaldy

Is there way to unbind runes sign?

there are 2 types of crystal (both from cash shop) 1 of them is the one you can earn by paying real money, This one looks like a llight blue crystals the other is used by the developers to rewards players (mostly from events) and this second one is bound to your character to prevent people from parrticipating in single event with multiple characters. (if this wouldn't exist people would make new chars to earn the event rewards multiple times so they could send them to their main char) This cryst...

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 11:08am

Semi-New Player Considering Paying Sub, Just One Question

you can buy mount feed through the in game mall but there is also a daily quest that you can do that gives you 10 mount feeds

Friday, April 10th 2015, 9:13am

Draconic relics. Problem with stamina.

French ppl already reported this issue, but guess it can't hurt to get an english reply as well

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:46am

Can't make Priden Reinc

this includes wizard trinket, or any other trinket, specks of light AND costumes (these 3 were the ones i forgot)

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:15pm

Elven Evening Attire and Jasker Hawk Uniform

You can still use them as much as you want wihtout them getting bound Source: 2 friends have them 1 has yasker the other evening attire and i already wore them both a few times

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:55am

Share your "rookie mistakes" :)

my biggest mistake was not realising you had to go to the innkeeper to rest. I was like what level 12 totally weak out of quests in Siveria grinding countless mobs every single level (somehow frozen frontier, darkwater and Tenebra weren't as bad cause i only recall cursing in Siveria), only in Asee Teph I finally realised you could rest. the good part is i gained 3 levels instantly :p

Monday, November 24th 2014, 2:45pm

Healer is "healer" or "dps?

This might not make so much difference but i believe that epic crafted wand isn't as good as lvl 60 one. Since i think level 60 one will give more magical power Although I don't think it can cause that much lack of healing.

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:38am

Reincarnation

the things i usually forget are costume, specks of light and sometimes the trinket of the wizard hope this helps you

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 8:40am

Boss of the wild shores

yeah reducing spawn time might actually be a better idea, didn't think of that yesterday somehow :p

Friday, September 26th 2014, 3:33pm

Boss of the wild shores

Ok so there's the quest to kill a boss in wild shore, 'The Creator's Trials: Enemies at the Wild Shore', there is 1 which you can solo if you don't have high gear. This is the one in wellebel in the group of ogre bosses The thing is that it takes probably over half an hour for it to spawn and you wait for a long long time for it to spawn and once it's there someone jerk/random dude shows up and hits it before your group of ppl waiting, so he gets the quest. To make things worse these cunts/ppl n...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 7:59am

Help with Bard

it's quite simple actually, it's a song which is like a passive skill you can turn on or off. bards can have 2 on at the same time or 3 if you use the skill from the elegy ruby tree called 'invigoration' but having 2/3 on will decrease your energy regen by 5/4/3/2 (5 basic and 1 less per ruby taken of "Temperament" in the same elegy grid) Elegy: and once you turned it on every mobs that aggros you will be damaged by XX damage if he's 20 yards or less away from you oh yeah if you have it on there...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 7:39am

Reincarnation

you unlock the possiblility to make a reincarnation after completing all quests in Isle of Revelation after that you should have a quests that says x/10 first trials competed x/10 second trials competed x/10 third trials competed after completing this quests you can go to the reincarnation NPC in novograd (elf quarter) and start making a reincarnation To get more reincarnations then the standard 1 reinc you can purchase an item in the boutique that you can use to unlock 1 more (you can use it a ...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 2:33pm

Allods Patch Questions/Rant

Quoted from "calvinsyxx" 6. Mercenaries sucks now Me+5 Merc + 1 Animality potion = fail astral s7 run cant even get pass first boss that's how hard astral is now. Seems like you don't fully understand how astral works with this patch, i think there was a nice walkthrough somewhere on this forum so i'm not gonna explain it all again, if someone can give link that would be really nice short version is: s1-3 are easy astrals (can be done with regular mercs) s4-5 are tougher astral wouldn't recomme...

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 2:07pm

about billing>>>!_!

My apologies didn't mean to sound rude. I just assumed you said it was more expensive because you pay 13.7 and we pay 10 (hadn't checked the euro/dollar rating at that time) So i just wanted to point out that it's kinda normal that you pay more $ then we pay euros. anyway now that i read that sentence again I see that it is indeed quite rude so, sorry again that wasn't my intention.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:51am

How To Auto Like A Photo In Facebook?

seriously dude this is a game forum not some sort of forum where we talk about your stupid films

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:34am

about billing>>>!_!

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" US you pay more. For 1000 Crystals it costs 13.70 plus your bank may charge you. you do realise that the euro is more valuable then the dollar right The exchange rate at the time of this post is 1.31 dollars for each euro and the exchange rate allods maintains is 1.37 so i suppose PayPal Euro would be the better way to go

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:46pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Quoted from "darkparismo" does someone still have a link of the addon bosstracker. Amen to that, i trashed it because i thought it bugged, but it was just allods with that stupid auto disable addon function. and I don't have it anywhere on back-up

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:31am

google chrome log in

works perfect for me :o

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 2:11pm

prices in CS

they changed they way crystal chips worked, they are now a little bit cheaper (30g each) but you need about 10x as much of them and they are no longer sold in boxes of 10 or 100, only per 2 2 no idea i'm european :p

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:28am

Astral ship - help needed -

An octhulhu is the toughest demon you will find in astral if you want to solo him you're gonna have to have the very best equipment. That means at least epic of 1 generation better, at least of with solo you mean 1 ship and 1 person If you have a good crew (try asking in novograd, cause a lot of ppl need octhulhu as well) than epic of the same generation is good enough, you can popbably do it with rare equipment than Something i'd like to add to what Vashbog said, is that imo turbine is shit if ...