You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 5:39pm

Author: joris0127

warden pvp build needs some tweaks

thx alot! so if i get more rubies just put them into willpower? EDIT: i tried to get some form of skill rotation and see a opening in which i think i could fit a lvl 1 clout. also with those rubies that increase melee combat damage on poisoned target, shouldnt i take clout to use after poisoned thorn?

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 3:40pm

i guess i made a bad title. maybe you remember me about the distortions but thats my normal damage build. i recently got greatness and want to make a build around the aspect of support. I think since DPS is good enough for soloing and PVE it will just be PVP build. But i dont really know which heals are worth to trade out for other attacks :/ EDIT: after removing the now useless tornado and lighting rubies i got this build http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331..3…hptaeb/YFLFJUDR (around 8 free r...

Friday, July 1st 2016, 8:26pm

I just achieved greatness and wanted to make a supportive build centered around the aspect of support. the only problem is i dont have a flipping clue what the aspect really affects and how. anyway i came up with this build: http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331..3…hptaeb/UPLFJUDR but i think it lacks a bit and wanted to ask if other people might have some tips on what to take and what rubies i can drop. PS this is the max amount of rubys i have atm. ofc im working on getting my other rubys but ...

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 11:17pm

Paladin 7.0 build

do note that at level 70 you now get a free droplet of life and death from the D2 golem near the goblin banker. so you can just take the level build and then reset at top level

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 8:57pm

question

Can i add up the achievements of my main and reincarnations?

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 5:47pm

distortions are unbalanced?

alright. my equipment is pleb^2 so when im getting better equipment(AKA when i finally figure the system out) i will try to get more usefull points. Thx for the big help man

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 4:36pm

thanks alot. ill make a separate PvP support build when i achieve greatness ( in around 5000 years i guess xD) only thing i dont understand is why to take emerald glow. i tried using it but the damage it outputs seems underwhelming for the cast time and the fact that you cant move. maybe these rubies make it OP OP but idk. so my question: why would i take emerald glow EDIT: i think i understand: i didnt see all the damage increase and instant cast rubies (derp derp). Another question: why not ta...

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:43pm

it is the first build i made myself and im quite proud of it Im glad that the warden master himself will help me

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:24pm

Alright, here is my build and my current stats. http://imgur.com/a/l8fiZ my attack pattern is: bee swarm -> poisonous vine -> tornado -> lightningstrike -> poisonous vine -> tornado -> lightning strike

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 4:24pm

alright thx. i can show my build here i guess? my equipment is still a bit of a mess. i dont really understand the upgrade system but if you want i can show my build. ill also try to get some bloodlust going and try skipping the annoying distortions

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 10:52am

Hi, atm im a lvl 70 warden with a pretty nice build (imo) and lvl 5 runes. Maybe it is something in my build but to me it seems like distortions are not properly balanced either overall or for a warden (dont have other lvl 70 to test it with). FE ive got the distortion where you protect the sorceress against architects a couple of times. and every time the warriors that you get to help you dont seem to generate aggro and as a result my warden keeps pulling full aggro from all mobs. The annoying ...