Search results 1-11 of 11.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 9:47pm

Author: skashy112

Lucky Moments

go home blesnar, youre drunk.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 7:10pm

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

Quoted from "Songa" "I quit and was shocked to find that other people did the same thing that I did." My face while I read this thread.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 5:49pm

I decide to give it a shot

Quoted from "addyos" Do it we need to get the server more populated so if you stick to it others might join too. The reason the pop is so low is because people stop playing because of that reason, so if they just kept to it we'd have more people online. I know it's lonely, but majority of players are endgame so that's the goal. WTB people to troll.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 5:47pm

A call to all old players.

Quoted from "addyos" Quoted from "Marco" LOL his friends too ? It took 3 months for me Oo Yeah I believe most of them are 65. I'm 61atm. Putting in those hours mang. Everyone is mostly endgame so you want to get there asap, friends await you. Yup, gettin in for the states #Doitforstate

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 1:22am

looking for a friend

Or join Void, We have a few people around lvl 45 right now and are willing to help answer questions.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:19pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "skashy112" p2p - uwantcakebro? Skash, my league toon is still in the guild named Skash. Lol that's awesome. I doubt I'll be able to get my name though. Edit: nvm got it see you in PvP soon kids.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 3:44pm

A call to all old players.

A few friends and myself are coming back to play on the p2p server (since my f2p char is lost). If you're interested in joining, do it. Let's revitalize this game and get our nostalgia fix.

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 7:49am

Mercenaries guild is back!

Whoa . Ryo, Bubba, Dot, Corki. I miss you kids

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 2:54pm

Mercenaries guild is back!

Dug. Mercs is dead. And will remain that way. Everyone of value has moved on. -Skash