You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 4:13pm

Author: Acronome

Introducing 7.0.1 Update - Unconquered Summit

I thought we were going to be able to Que for winter palace as an individual .,.... why is it you have to be in raid to Que... why is it not like astral when you Que for astral and it put together parties.. ?

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 11:54pm

I purchased $130 worth

I purchased $130 worth of crystals and received $60 worth ...... i think I have never felt so disappointed in a game I am expected to suggest to others? how about some real compensation here for those of use who have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for items we already paid for? at least I would hope to receive the full amount i purchased -_-

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 5:27am

Good to know

thank you for the update.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 3:47am

a week and still no crystals..

I was planning on doing some real gearing this weekend with the new patch and all and now i am so behind and broke because the in game gold farming abilities is just not enough. I wish they would refund my money back so i can maybe use a different way of getting the crystals. it isn't right that no real renouncement had been made or any real official reply to our problem. i am very disappointed right now ..

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:19am

Bank account was charged for crystals but I did not receive them.

Quoted from "Nethon" No, there's no reason to shutdown the cash shop since you can still buy from the CS with in-game exchange. But they definitely should have pulled the affected payment methods from the top up page. Also an actual announcement, in ALL of the languages would have been nice. Since as far as I can tell the only official information we've gotten was in German from the German CM. They suggested using PayPal and that's exactly what i used .....

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:15am

Bank account was charged for crystals but I did not receive them.

I too had no problem getting crystals until i tried the loan thing out and after i got the loan i couldn't get my crystals even though they have taken their payment form my bank account

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:43am

Zahlungsprobleme (behoben)

I USED PAYPAL ..... The problem is not our forms of payment it is your form of rewarding the item purchased. the problem is yours not ours or our forms of payment \

Friday, September 4th 2015, 3:55am

Where are my crystals and so many others ...

I bought 65$ worth of crystals and yall have clearly taken money form my bank account but it has been days and i haven't seen not one crystal. What is the problem? I submitted a ticket and got no response/.... What is up with such poor Customer service.?