You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:34pm

Author: Timmy

Struggling with gold

Before i left game 2 years ago(i came back for goat mount), skirmishes had same problems as now. We wanted some queue system based on GS or runes or runes/GS. Daily 2x reward is 200signs+some signs for actual victory and you need 100signs for +-920gold. In GB dont worry to add ppl to ignore list(i have ignore list full, all ppl from GB), still sad you can have only 10 pages there and some ppl have a lot reincs/other chars. Sadly GB have some really old problems, which will never be fixed. You ha...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:43pm

AR

Can any1 tell me min lvl req for it? Today i took lvl17 on Empire side.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:41pm

Struggling with gold

Daily goblinball and PVP skirmish. Goblinball is 3700gold daily per char(if you are lucky, then you can get more). PVP skirmish is tricky, it can be few 2-3k gold or nothing, depend on time and your luck.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:19pm

AR-easy 927 gold

I am not mad, but why? Edit: i cant get refund(crystals back), when i used gold to buy subs right?

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 7:52pm

Population on Subscription Server? (returning player)

Quoted from "Gibe" The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 12:36am

RU P2P server

Hmm that video change a lot. Still dont like some things about P2P, but goat mount and kitty "spacebar" action can fix that.

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 1:52pm

RU P2P server

Any1 know how things look there? I think they are 2 updates ahead so do they add some missing items there? I always played Allods for costumes, mounts and awesome emots menu. I deleted all my chars 2-3years ago and sweared never coming back(bad goblinball games, tired of getting gear/glyphs and some other things), but when i saw orc on little goat i came back only for it. I think Allods have best mounts and costumes in all mmos i played in last 6-7 years. Only reason i didnt come to P2P server a...

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 2:21pm

Astral ships

Are on P2P server "skins" for ships? You know ghost, pirate, priden?

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 12:28pm

Guild quest lvl65

If we are new ppl with lvl4 runes without other cash shop items, then your advice is make full party(lvl4 runes and no other cash shop items) and still person with lvl9-11 runes kill half of us. If we manage to kill him then he just return in 1 min(maybe less, cuz fast mount) and we must wait for our ppl to return from purgatory too. You think we didnt try that, half of ppl just quit doing, cuz "waste of time and gold, screw this". They are quest at KoE which are PVP and give prestige. When i pl...

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 4:42pm

Guild quest lvl65

How can i do guild quest at lvl65 at KoE without being killed? Every hour i go there i just meet some nice league lvl9-11 runes waiting for free kills. It look like they want force ppl to open world PVP, but doing it like this only new ppl just quit game. Lets say some new ppl make guild and want to lvl it up, but when new person lvl65 with lvl4 runes(you can get them even as F2P easy) get killed few times at KoE by person with lvl9-11 runes, they just quit.

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 4:32pm

The Astral Division

Mercs without that cash shop item are useful only in s1.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 3:40pm

Warbanner

I started new account(old is gone, dont remember mail which i used) so know it, but from 20 new ppl, which i add to friend list before lvl20(they tell me they like game), only 1 got to lvl50 rest stop playing around lvl 23(Asee) or they stop at lvl 33(Coba). I know how to avoid PVP, but this(Asee, Eljune and Coba) problem was there before i left game(gpotato run game) and its still same. Im suprised that some1 dont check how many ppl quit and at what lvl(zone) and rework it.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 10:36am

Warbanner

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" so if the player was level 48 and your apprentices were level... 35 (or something, in coba usually these levels) he would be unable to attack them unless THEY attack HIM (pvp option automatically goes ON then) ~ personally, i think if someone quits a game just because he gets oneshotted means this one does not have the right attitude for games like allods anyway... dunno about their flag of war, but they dont quit game, cuz warbanner 1 shot them, but warbanner...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 7:20pm

Warbanner

I know thats an old problem, but i gave Coba example,cuz east respawn point is in middle of nowhere so if new ppl have personal teleport on cd they can do nothing. I played Allods, when gpotato run it and i remember old Asee, Eljune and Coba, when most mobs raised your flag of war. Problem is high lvl ppl can get warbanner as drop from low lvl zones. i was helping apprentices with Wish granter and from 50 kobolds i got 3 warbanners and i 1 shotting mobs. So high lvl ppl get only warbanner as dro...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:43pm

Warbanner

Can you fix it? i came back and Allods have same problem. New ppl quit at Asee, Eljune or Coba only , cuz some high lvl farm warbanner and 1 shotting low lvl new ppl(2 of my apprentices told me they go off, cuz lvl48 with full lvl7 warbanner just wait at respawn point at Coba and 1 shotting them). This way new ppl just quit and dont come back(well they cant lvl up, they cant fight back). Solution is really simple make it same as for other drops so high lvl ppl dont get warbanner from mobs 3-4lvl...

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:28am

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

Quoted from "Lamka" I have been doing my part to spend the info of allods though many sites that people use daily,I am going to try an contact YouTube people that talk about games to talk about allods, I will not give up on allods Or p2p even if things look bad I will getting trying. If someone would make a trailer of allods and put it where ever they can or even get it to youtube. To have them post it before videos. Like when you want to watch a video an add pops up that could be a trailer for...

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 10:18am

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server

Problem with F2P and P2P servers is actually money. If F2P and P2P servers were same, they can add option to migrate your main char and reincs to P2P server from F2P(every1 who spend cash on Allods would go to P2P). That would kill F2P server, all ppl ,which spend a lot money for mounts and so on, could have everything on P2P for 10%(maybe less) of original price. So they make P2P server, but didnt put some items there so heavy cash shop users stay on F2P and pay more money(i think company make ...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 6:15pm

Quoted from "Kuekas" Quoted from "Timmy" Missing this item on P2P make actually PVP not equal It will simply never be a server for you... You want P2W stuff stay in F2P... Dam.. .Is always this, and that, and what else everyone can remember... If you prefer to have a million stuff just because they are in F2P (which was the coz of game failure and trying to be restored with P2P) just pls, STAY IN F2P... This skills are called RACIAL SKILLS for some reason. If you think they are so unbalanced, j...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 10:46am

Quoted from "Kuekas" 16. Class abilities unlock Useless in P2P. It's a P2W thing. You can buy a class ability why should reincas exist Hmm i remember class/race abilites unlock was about getting all race specific skills for classes. So xada, gibbis scouts can use orc leap skill. Ofc they shared cd. Missing this item on P2P make actually PVP not equal(some races have better racial skills than others). I remember old OP druid racial(you call your pet from ghost form with full hp and energy, pet d...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:29pm

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, I would like to suggest something to AOP and other P2P players : Why not add all the "conterparts" (?) that AOP is posting everytime there's a new topic about P2P, in the FAQ thread ? So there will be "What you can find on P2P" and "What you won't find (from AOP)". Once for all. In a fixed topic about P2P. So AOP, you won't feel the need to post it continuously, and players will make their opinions with this list . You can all work on a PROs/CONs message that we can ...