You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 12:37pm

Author: Retributor

Day Of Fun - 01/04/20

hello there is no info on the crab mount in your article. Is it permanent? Can i borrow it to friends?

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 11:08am

Extend the Crystal Chips sale, now that the BC sale is back

Hi, could you propose your team to extend the CC sale as well? The last CC sale was kinda short. Only 3-4 days i think. I know many friends that weren't online duruing those 3 days since it's the end of the ptach. Thanks

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:43am

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

The new version of allods, as shown in the video above is only an optional version of allods on a seperate server, is that correct?

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 2:55am

Make the current Crystal Chips sale available for boutique crystals please

Hello, the last crystal chips sale was 480 crystal chips for 90 boutique crystals, which was a good sale. The current sale is 560 crystal chips for 112 premuim crystals which sounds nice... but: After you buy boutique crystals and want to buy in this crystal chips sale, you realize the actual price for this Crystal Chips bundle is much higher! After conversion from boutique crystals to premium crystals the real price is 146 boutique crystals for the 560 crystal chips bundle, which is a worse sal...

Monday, August 29th 2016, 6:01am

PvP Subscription server

Poll about player base's interest in a PvP Subscription server. Characteristics of a PvP server: No grindingNo cash shopJust skill New players can join immediately

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 3:56am

Sale: Sparkling Box

Is there an (official) list of reincarnation skills?

Friday, May 27th 2016, 8:24pm

Subscription server FAQ

is class change possible?

Friday, May 27th 2016, 8:23pm

Come join p2p

how long is the waiting time for skirmishes during the day?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:34pm

"eficiency" in "special stats"

A Question to the devs/mods or people that are very good with numbers to explain what this in practice means: What does it mean exactly when "efficiency" of a certain type of attack is increased by a % number? e.g. "Increases the efficiency of abilities inflicting physical damage by 2.5%" I guess the % is related to the corresponding resistances.. but i hope one of the above mentioned people can explain so the player can understand the real practical damage benefit translated from the % number.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:54pm

Exchange rate after patch, lvl15 runes

Both things are misinformation it seems. Delete this thread.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 2:03am

Exchange rate after patch, lvl15 runes

A few people said after patch the exchange rate will be fixed/changed. Was there an announcement? When will lvl15 runes be introduced - if at all?

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:49pm

Maze creation

So, making the maze bigger will not make the horns produce more gold?

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 2:38pm

Launcher language & Links in launcher to open in Firefox

Is it possible to choose the language in the launcher? Is it possible to launch links from the launcher in Firefox?

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 2:34pm

Maze creation

How do you increase the gold output of the horns? Is 1K gold per day still the maximum? How many horns can you have maximum now?

Friday, April 17th 2015, 10:38am

loot amount s2 vs. s4

how many upgraders do you get in 2? How many in s4? do you also get [cross flower] in s4?

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:08am

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Does S3 drop base lvl66 gear at all? Or only lvl66 upgraders? Does someone know for sure?

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 2:16am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

I need a plugin. I would like to suggest a plugin that removes the captions (the name of the keyboard button) on buttons of the action bar. The TEXT on the skill icons overshadow the icons itself often and it is hard to visually see if a skill is ready to use again because of all the text over the icon picture. For instance TABULATOR or NUMPAD etc are giant texts on a tiny icon that make the icon visually hard to see. It would also help if the text could be displayed in a smaller font. I wonder ...

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:58am

Your Ability Is Not Ready Yet

*MOD* Zurion was working on one. I think he abandoned it or it was technically not possible. Maybe if you all ask him he will finish that plugin. I think his plugin could remove those messages or even move them somewhere else like over your action bars. The developers should add a setting to hide center screen action messages. It would improve the visual experience in Allods. But alot of people have to ask for this. Maybe a MOD can link this thread to the devs.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:30am

Allods Offline

Welcome to Allods Offline Choose faction: Imperialistic Forum Browsers League of Game Restarters Free To Play! For all ages 8 - 89 (No Credit Card needed!)