You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 12:14pm

Author: Sygrial

Request: Warrior PvP Tank Build

Hello forum! Does anyone have a warrior pvp tank build that is 11.0-ready? Talent points: 78 Rubies: 69

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 9:58pm

Completely Lost

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" you have finish Sogot? have you fing a new home for the centaur ppl? after the next zone is welebell foul dale Use bottom find quest perhaps it help you Someone informed me that I would have to farm Time Void to get from 80 to 85. I did so, and after little over an hour, I could start with the new quests. ...Thankfully, haha

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:03pm

Completely Lost

I recently started playing Allods again, and the confusion has been intense. I am currently lvl 80, and have no clue how to get to lvl 90. Some poeple told me that they got a letter that started a quest chain right up to lvl 90, but I didn't. I simply followed a letter to do some quests in Umoir and Ammer, and then it just stopped. Still lvl 80. What am I doing wrong here?

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 2:58pm

Wondering about Runes progression...

Hi folks, I am currently sitting on full 10s for offensive, and full 9s for defense. I see man ridiculous prices floating around the internet for attaining lvl 13s, which makes me wonder: how much would it roughly cost currently to get to full 13s on offense from full 10s?

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:28pm

What´s inside the Joker's Day collectors edition?

For some reason I can't find what is inside this particular collectors edition anywhere. I only found the contents of the other ones.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:48pm

Summoner Pvp Build?

Appreciate the reply, but > ''Pvp''

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:24pm

Summoner Pvp Build?

I am looking for just about any viable pvp build for summoner, whether it be dps, hybrid, or full heal. I have search around for a build, but could not find a build that covered stats, as I have no idea what stats I should aim for. Does anyone have a viable summy build? Cheers PS: I have 72 talent points, 63 rubies (trying to find people to do dungeons with is nearly impossible nowadays), and 25k gs.

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 1:52pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

Not being able to mount for 10 minutes in BGs is absolutely ridiculous. I play games, and thereby PvP, to have fun, which I can't have if I have to crawl everywhere because some scumbag decided to use this particular item on me. The fact that this item is still in the game blows my mind, and shows me just how lazy you are as developers. 'You can get armor for your mount that makes it so that the first thunderstrike misses hurr hurr.' Great... Thank you so much. Have some damn guts and remove it ...

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:34pm

PvP DPS Stats & Recommended Reinc skill?

Quoted from "dragagon" For reinc skill, probably gap closers like mage's flash and priests' glint. As for pvp stats I'd run 1 deter with 400 brutality and all else into prof, prof should be your lead stat. The 1 deter is so that when you have group play, supports can use master plan/victory hymn to boost your stats by 70 in each deter, prof, bruta. that way your deter wil be prepared already making the full potential to the boost. Don't forget 400 caution for pvp is a must, especially on f2p yo...

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 6:51pm

PvP DPS Stats & Recommended Reinc skill?

Hello, I'm wondering what stats to aim for as a DPS Pally in BG PvP. My gear score is 25k. I am aware that Proficiency is quite important, but I have no idea what numbers to aim for. Also, which reinc skill is optimal for paladin in PvP? Cheers

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 9:38am

Mage = Viable?

Hi Guys, I've been playing with the thought of trying out mage, as it seems very interesting mechanically. I have heard mixed opinions on mage, and would like to know whether you believe mage is viable in either PvE and/or PvP. Cheers.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 5:50am

PvP DPS Build?

Hi Guys, I am looking for a Pally DPS Build for PvP. Suggestions are more than welcome!

Monday, March 26th 2018, 6:20am

Best CC-GD Ratio to upgrade Runes?

Hi Guys, It's time to kill my wallet and remaining morals. So, what is the best CC-GD ratio for upgrading runes? Is there an up-to-date spreadsheet available somewhere?

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:56am

Dealing Absolutely No Damage As MH?

Build I am using My item level is low, of course, but I have seen healers with the same iLvl and only marginally better runes deal A LOT more damage than me. Is this build just not viable for PvE? If not, where can I find a decent one?

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 4:08am

DPS Paladin or Healer?

All right, thank you! Healer it is -- Will work better with my Engineer.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 2:15am

DPS Paladin or Healer?

I'm about to create another reincarnation, and can't decide between paladin or healer. Which do you think is better in both PvE and PvP?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:39pm

How to Claim the Rewards? [Returning Player]

WHAT!? That's crazy! My faith in the game is moderately restored. Glad it became a little more alt-friendly... sick of sitting on numerous incarnations.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:44am

Ah Okay, thanks! I imagine it's only for one character?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:24am

I wanted to download Allods Online again, and landed on a page that said I could claim several rewards, including an Ark. Where can I do this -- if I still can?

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 7:12pm

Rankings petition attempt

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" For example : forbid palatank or rune 13 kakers to ruining pvp by signing it (palatank is unkillable and ..... best dps in the game fucking logic for a TANK) 'Spend a ton of money to get lvl 13 runes and never get to sign for a BG' Flawless.