You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 5:11pm

Author: Kuekas

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Hummm When you download the game, it installs an icon (pinky like a PS4 game pad). When you open it, you see the "Play" button. If it has updates, it will ask for download or it will start auto when hit "Play". Otherwise, if don't want to go by the My.Com Game Center, you can start the icon of Allods (the A with game logo) directly and it still work but, you bypass the Game Center. You're still able to download updates but it might generate some future problems.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:55pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Are you starting the game by Allods Launcher icon or by My.Com Game Center? Since it becamo My.Com, sometimes, after updates and patches, i got those errors but if update by My.Com Game Center, it solves everything. Try this... hope it helps..

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 8:22am

Only English

Quoted from "Ginko" So you want to put other languages under english because english is common? Is it racist? Yeah to the max. I bet you whispering to the people who dont talk english and warn them to use english. Its pretty selfish reason to expect not talk their language. Fırstly why you even bother to understand they did not talking with you. I use my own language(turkish by the way) when i talk to people who use same language. I dont care what others think that time i want to talk with peop...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 4:23pm

Only English

Well, can't say you're wrong, or that i am... I stand with my opinion and i was not, by any means, despise any language. Just what i think and like some "without it", are tired to see on their guilds "Only English pls". But, again, if it's ok for you, it's ok for me too. Like the filter Kurt said, i'll use the filter and will not need to see other players write on this "Community" (yes, between quotation marks, to ironically call it). Hope you Kurt, only to be able to write on German forum since...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 4:13pm

Newcomer question about paying

Not that i wont make any chaotic deal here but.... If you're really thinking about spend some money, but not much, why not: Spend 21€ for 3 months (84€/year) and have everything you need, plus all content on an even foot? Trust me, to get everything you can have on P2P, on F2P in a year, unless you spend thousands of euros, it's just a dream. It's cheaper to play on P2P. At least for me it is and only spent around 200€ on my years of f2p (got a slow mount, green ears, some basic stuff and was a ...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 3:59pm

Only English

I think you got me all wrong. I'm not asking to remove different languages. Just not to make them on main screen as English. About in game language, I'm just asking for all players to start using English and not other languages. Imagine a chat, where you would have to read, english, french, german, portuguese, spanish, italian, hindu, arabic, chinese, russian, etc... Jeez, that would be an horror movie... There must exist other languages on forum, just on a subsystem and not like main. There for...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 3:43pm

Only English

So... I'm not against any kind of person, religious beliefs, race or even planet... to start. What i am completely against is: Making game and forum completely separated because of languages making one forum/game, for 4 communities.... The Forum should be only English, with some sort of sub-forum with other languages. Even in game, people should do an effort to only use English and only use their language on private messages or if a guild is made by only players speaking that language. I knew pl...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 2:09pm

Update 7.0 - New Order: Class Changes - Part IV

Am i wrong, to even think, that a post on main website should be there already mentioning the patch tomorow, downtimes and, maybe, patch notes? Patch notes to see, like CM_official said: Quoted from "Valmar" Does anyone know which version of 7.0 we will get? If the latest that would be ideal. I believe past patches we always got the latest one but just to clarify. Latest, as always. HERE: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…=10380&pageNo=3 If we are to get that 7.0.1 (or 7.1 can't remember....

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 9:16am

7.0 changes

Hey there! I've been reading some posts about new stuff and went to search for some info that i couldn't find in here (or maybe i'm just blind...) So, to be short (and try to help on whatever i can): Some info might be new, some very old and some, very repetitive in this forum, it's just a resume.... I was starting this post with some random guides i was finding and them, i came to this on the RU forum. https://translate.googleusercontent.com/…B-2E70vTY3Uw#10 USE GOOGLE CHROME Here, are the guid...

Monday, February 8th 2016, 4:48pm

Allods on Steam

Quoted from "IAmGroot" We like gambling and strongboxes are gambling. You should save words because it's no news that your a spender... But it's your money and i'm happy that in a world full of crap there's ppl with plenty to toss... As for me, with much money or not, i'm a fan of good games with MMO players not "gamblers"... I don't like poker that much, sry... "Occupation: Destoryer of all things you love" Your occupation says a lot... Like you, many "gamble" with the robbery of CS and this g...

Sunday, February 7th 2016, 11:00pm

International Server Steam

Quoted from "freestile" IMO every new players in an mmo should know that he will never be as good as a veteran (at least regarding the cs). Your the reason of Allods being what it is... Money versus good players... (i only know 10 rich players that are really good... the others are a copy of you) Quoted from "freestile" if all this would be politic, i'd say that fp2 = capitalisme and p2p = communism (funny thing is that i hate how violent is the capitalist world in which we live, but i apprecia...

Sunday, February 7th 2016, 10:48pm

Allods Steam

Hello all! I've quite from Allods, basically, because of 2 things: P2W on "free" server and low population on P2P (which i consider the free one... but that's just my opinion). But, since the game is still good, i still come around once every month to check things out. (another great reason was my PC was old but now i have new one to play every best game out there with 60+ fps so I'm discovering a whole new "world" ) About the subject of the thread, i think is very simple... My.Com, just proved ...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 7:47pm

The slow death of this....

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" well some things are not bad but most are utterly bullshit ;D Glad to see im not alone here Quoted from "Bluescarlet" just giving best equip for raiding? thats crap i dont like raiding and many many others dont do it too I do understand points of view. You have yours i have mine. Who's right? Statistically speaking, greater games do invest on raids. Quoted from "Bluescarlet" (and btw raiding is the biggest factor to destroy a guild ) I get your idea. But it's not raids...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 12:33pm

The slow death of this....

Hi! I didn't came here for a while mostly because "I lost it" for this game. It became something i can't describe... But, even so, sometimes i get the will to come and see what else is new only to confirm my thoughts -> nothing good. I won't say more about what's good in F2P or P2P. That ship is sailed. This game, recent patches, only brings more content to help people play alone because they continuously destroying the fun of the game and made the population so ridiculous on a game with this po...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 5:59pm

Pay 2 win?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" im late, everything has been said only thing missing is that as far as i understood from russian sources is that there will b some proper "dungeon finder" soon as for "paytowin": Quoted from "Nandita" Quote 'Allods Online Player':"Free to Play Server is more Pay to Boost" exactly you can pay to have things faster and you can not pay and have things slower but free... some others WILL use $ and thus have things faste, giving them an ingame advantage over those ...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:24am

What are you listening too?

This is not a song. But i had to post it here... No words can be used after watch it so... just watch and... play P2P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ Legends are in my language but im sure you'l understand or find in your's. Happy "movie"...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:55am

What are you listening too?

Just being nostalgic... 2013 2014

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 12:27am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Quoted from "Jinxed" Does Empire need help sure seems that way? Who knows maybe old empire players will come back, Tho If I came back a new guild would need to be made only becuz of what I have heard about Utopie, But for now I am just stocking forums to see what happens But if any old empire members come back send me private message on allods website and we can talk. Old players, new players. All most welcome! The server needs people and some to stop saying server it isn't good server just bec...

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 1:52pm

Allods Anniversary Event!

FIVE YEARS!!! wuuffff, so long?!?! Time goes fast in this game. But... do you, My.Com, really know what i would to see as present? Really really reallyyyyy would love to see (and probably everyone) you know? YES, advertisement!!!!! In Google adds, in MMOPRG site, in Youtube, on children milk, on beer bottles, on Mars, everywhere... so many advertisement i would quit just the because i couldn't take it anymore... 5 years passed and never this present... maybe next year....

Monday, March 16th 2015, 3:10pm

New Guild

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Good luck on your way Lenore, have fun Quoted from "Fatso" Mate i wish you luck to make good and strong guild and have fun in the game. Enyoy Thank you!