You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

Friday, July 26th 2019, 4:20pm

Author: JLZ-P

Is it worth coming back?

I still remember ... I still remember how it was for me when I first entered this Game, and it was amazin'; the login music alone that pumped me up before actually entering the game. Lots of players running around, with raids even in the starting Area as a fresh League player; the beginning area as a fresh Empire player in the Sewers. Crystal Chips going for 3-5g/e, and affordable items via Auction House. The amounts of World PvP in Asee Teph, where it looked like a battleground with 15+ vs 15+ ...

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:15am

Very confused on the game

Hello! I'm just going to throw this in here for any future new players. As you start the game, you have already in your bag (boutigue tab) these items to use. Bigger Bag, 1 piece of vanity and a holy weapon. You can find the holy weapon by pressing 'i' and selecting it, if it doesn't equip after clicking it. after you're done with the first part of the starting area, you'll be placed in the final stage where you have even more items in your bag. Miraculous Ark Fragile Level 8 Clear Runes that wi...

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:02am

What are you listening too?

A nice tune when you're questing. And when you're feeling the surge, it becomes THIS ! And it casually switches as you relax in your Spot .

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 1:52pm

allods tribute song

ooOOOOooooo Me likes! It's Awesome-Sauce!

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:45pm

Lisa vs buffed Lisa

Top Pic All-The-Way! Elf has no power over her. Even her simple outfit is KILLER!

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:35am

Allods Music

Sh'weet!

Monday, December 26th 2016, 12:12am

Snowflakes?

Quoted from "homerosi" Quoted from "Nandita" This even isn't to farm everything? Collectors always want to try and get to most out of it, but if you have to do 1680x the same trick while skating or 336x the same quest that takes over 2-3 minutes for only 1 costume mask, I think most people would die a little inside when trying to start the second item! Also on events like summerhold and tropic atol you can prety much invest time and get every single reward with a decent amount of time spend whi...

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 3:25pm

Snowflakes?

Quoted from "Nandita" This Winter Resort is just to have something different between the daily routines. You are not rly supposed to farm everything in one Season. Just farm for one or two things you want to have most. Yes! Enjoy. Quoted from "u_3816926" when can we play as the super-cute little mouse people that you see at the resort??!? Have a Cheburashka! And enjoy a cartoon! Click Me [edited again] Message is a bit buggy [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87058823529411] [/color]

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 4:39pm

Snowflakes?

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Which npc sells the furnace mount and the other snowflake vanities? I know the color patterns are sold from the npc on the top of hill (at least one of them). The automove to the snow resort npc via the icon on bottom doesn't work. The ice fishing would be really nice if the success rate would be higher... even if you do everything right, you end up with tons of other fishes or messages that I've missed the good catch. I like ice fishing irl In figure skating I hate the in...

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 3:05am

Snowflakes?

I don't know about you guys, but I've found the Ice Skating one both fun and very plentiful to me. You get 1 snowflake per trick & 10 Snowflakes per run if you choose to turn-in right away, + 1 snowflake gift and if you let stock up the snowflake gifts 20/50/100 before opening. This Resort will last some, so they likely have the rewards low so players don't burn the Resort's rewards out quickly and clear out like roaches, but to take their enjoyment at low speed.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:39am

New race dance emote

Quoted from "PinkiePie" Btw. this "twerk" dance is not working anymore with this version Not sure what you're saying works for me. Are you trying to use it on a progenitor/reincarnation or character other than the new race (female) ?

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:10pm

Enya - We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 1:25pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

Quoted from "LeSoldatMort" I was wondering for some time how do you sit on that mount actually, but it's really a rarity, I love when the slavic tradition leaks into concepts in this game :'D (be honest, how many of you actually spend their childhood sleeping on a cottage oven!) Also I can't wait to enjoy the Winter Atoll aswell, it looks fun and pretty! So hyped for this patch, hopefully they'll make it untill February before winter ends <: Ha-ha, yes ... related concepts are great! Yeah, Wint...

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 8:32pm

Quoted from "euhen1sr" ohh, what a letdown xD They've added more goodies You can get an Oven mount @160% speed for 3600 snowflakes. If you play on RU, you can claim this version of the mount (below) with a free key, and later buy the (above) pattern for it for 800 snowflakes.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 9:26pm

Quoted from "euhen1sr" can you get mounts in the winter atol like in the tropical one? or only skins? Just two patterns available and Fireworks/Feed & with few vanity. This resort is mainly to ease boredom and give players somewhere to kick-back for fun. Here's some more shots! Snow-Glide | Sled | Ice Fishing

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 5:50pm

I'm already enjoying it. You can grab the Orbs to do fancy Moves, and beware certain spots or you'll fall in haha

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:47pm

Quoted from "Laany" Good old old Music , i love Billy Idol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I Ps : See many Players with good Music Taste here Oh yes! 80s Haha Roxette - Things Will Never Be The Same

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:40pm

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Groove Server: New Frontier (edit: forgot to include my info) I love this Area for the Pridens (Howlem), as it reminds me of the South & Central Natives Pre-America I could take many screen shots throughout but here's one I stuck with.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 5:42am

New Hoverboard-Mount

Yeah, that mount looks great haha! Here's a video of the Mount in action. He will use it on the new race too Click Me! Here's the Info on the Mount(s) versions Combat and Reg Click Me!

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 5:54pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2016!

Quoted from "Tonal" I could buy vanities with premium but my purchase function was previously set on premium. What you can try is to buy a usual product of the boutique for a small amount of premium (1 crystal chip for exemple), which will configure your next purchase on premium by default. It should work for your next vanity purchase. Well shoot me in the foot, ... looks like a win for you Gwin!