You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:19am

Author: Penance

Tournament of Blood Feedback

Quoted from "user_1171090" Quoted from "Penance" Quoted from "user_1171090" just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny. other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament. And by who might that be ? i've never s...

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 1:43pm

Quoted from "user_1171090" just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny. other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament. And by who might that be ? i've never seen anyone beat me solo hand while staying legit ...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:33pm

I will give a feedback of my own regarding the unbalanced game play that allods has had through out the years. There has been so much talk how much allods is pay to win, no skills required to play the game etc.... guess what it's so true. I myself am a player that have been playing this game ever since open beta, i've seen every single class update, and every time it gets more depressing. Once 3.0 came out the game play became totally luck based, from random mage forces to random fana stacks / c...

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 8:25pm

Rare Costumes / Mount Skins / Assault Shell Skins

Quoted from "Aionwen" + for more costumes + for rare costumes and pls permanent weapon skins too, i want to have this back: greetz your penimaster Perma weapon skins is not needed as much as rare costumes / mount skins, vanity whore ftw!

Friday, July 13th 2018, 9:01pm

Rare Costumes / Mount Skins / Assault Shell Skins

I was just wondering, since you're releasing old mount skins and some Assault shell skins, Would it be possible for you to release old Collector's Edition of *Eternal Beauty. King of Beasts* no idea if it's the correct name of the actual edition but i think it's the last edition that you have missed to put out for sale. Also make it available to buy the rare costumes of *Wonders - Social set* because at this very moment up on till now you can only buy it via *Referral Currency* which is so lame ...

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 12:44pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Didnt call You out, Called Dragagon out, everything isnt about You Penance and You dont even know what You are talking About xD As soon as you mention my name you call me out, apparently you are the one that does not know what he is talking about just saying.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:13pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" We dont complain about not getting Help from guildies to then leave the guild (as the GL ), Join Mincs and then Join Penance Domi Party to end up Queueing Regular for free Exp? I thought you asked devs to unlock epic sectors? Seems like you are you going very personal now? To be fair sure you don't complain against your guildies, are there people to complain about? Did you and I have the same struggles? Can I not progress if I wish to? Should I ...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:24am

Compensation issued

Quoted from "BLueFalcon" lol you are not talking about those who actually cheated and bought illegal crystals and used them to make a full cs chars. now most of them are unbanned for some bcs. you need to be honest first. stop crying... it's a little bit more fair now. i was not expecting this but good move/good job new team but still... real exploiters should stay banned allods has never been a fair game but this is another level of unfairness... Do enlighten us, who are the exploiters ? every...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 3:36pm

account being banned

Quoted from "TigerwolF" i saw already 5 people unbanned so far and guess what ? all players are Mincs ! LUL i wonder why Jelly?

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:57pm

Best player in each class drama thread

Quoted from "bojanmilos011" Quoted from "Penance" Quoted from "bojanmilos011" Bard: Penance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjkoSbAD5k&t=177s Summoner: Penance Healer support: Penance Healer FH: Penance Warden FH: Aurori Engineer: Penance Paladin: Penance Warrior: Penance Mage: Penance Scout: Penance Psi: Penance this is the real thing i even think this is true to some point eks de because first 1 isn't even close to being true What has my pve bard dps anything to do with pvp aspect ? Well it'...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 3:41pm

Best player in each class drama thread

Quoted from "bojanmilos011" Bard: Penance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjkoSbAD5k&t=177s Summoner: Penance Healer support: Penance Healer FH: Penance Warden FH: Aurori Engineer: Penance Paladin: Penance Warrior: Penance Mage: Penance Scout: Penance Psi: Penance this is the real thing i even think this is true to some point eks de because first 1 isn't even close to being true What has my pve bard dps anything to do with pvp aspect ?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 12:11pm

Scout VS Necromancer

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" update; personal conclusion after changing from scout to necromancer after many battles i can say for sure the scout will have serious troubles as the necromancer can even vs the wounds of the scout heal counter.... its a bit of a rolling game as someitems it all is decided by getting the shieldbuff (defense) from critical heal which decides whether the crippling shot is deadly or not i found some intersting fights (even 1 vs 1 and quite similar basestrenght) ...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:29pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Personally (as a player), it's highly likely I'll convert to the new server. It's been 7 years since the very first time I played Allods, and as someone who didn't invest in runes until about the half-way point (back when there wasn't even enough XP from questing to hit level cap), I'd find it quite fun to revisit the game with level 8's right out of the gate, XP boosts, free gear and extra gifts - compared to the (albeit enjoyable) slog I experienced nearly a decade ago....

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 10:00am

Psionicist and Sorcerer - why they are so durable in PVP

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" since it get asked about this often ingame i wirte this here so everyone can see when in support-spec, these 2 classes will heal up and absorb damage like crazy once they enter their flare / enlightenment mode unless they stop to attack for 4 seconds they will stay in this mode rubies cause higher damageabsorption, higher survivability (=more heal) etc - bloodlust is heal too, so it will be more also sorverer also starts to create puddles under him and becomes...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:14pm

New raid?

Quoted from "VashBOG™" So we have new raid unlocked (GS wise) But we are unable to go to it because its not implemented in game yet? Is Allods really becoming a joke like this? Yes it's a joke to service, incluiding the game performance, massive lag and they cannot find the issue, need a i say more ?

Monday, December 5th 2016, 8:36pm

To Early patch release 8.0 why ?

yeah well .. i will be very disappointed if they don't do anything about this.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 2:28pm

To Early patch release 8.0 why ?

I'd love to know why we are getting 8.0 so early, because we barly have 3 x 75 fable 75 items and you guys already announce updates about this Russians got for a whole month lucky moments that increased double astral loot materials and we get jackshit i've been playing this game now for little over 5 years and this is the first time you pull most epic retarded move. i do NOT play this game to grind gear all over again, i play it for end gear pvp which i'm hoping i can keep for at least a month b...

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 1:17pm

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

Quoted from "Halfing" AOP what i'm kind of trying to explain is that the f2p has too many silver bots like you in it that are actually doing nothing besides standing in the main cities to make the server look alive, but who are not contributing much to the server quality. You said something about providing trade and battle. Really? Afaik any mmo offers this whether its f2p p2p b2p bj to play etc etc. Its the quality that matters and in allods this qualitt has dropped to an alltime low. Dominion...

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 4:22pm

Rankings petition attempt

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" Totaly useless thread, as usual from this author You should make an intelligent petition instead of this For example : forbid palatank or rune 13 kakers to ruining pvp by signing it (palatank is unkillable and ..... best dps in the game fucking logic for a TANK) Says the one who has 9 times the runes than the beginner that just started this game trying to have some fun while you bascially 1 shot him in battlegrounds, you sir are out of your mind and the logic that you pr...

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:18am

about "Fair Play"

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" bonus from lucky moments we had + huge amount of stored signs of greatness by more than 1 player... i'm curious how that would work, because even if you obtained 20.000 Symbol of Glory's during this 1 week of Lucky moment it still would not add up to this scam that you guys pulled out. Personally i've stoped buying Symbol of glory's when i saw this and a specially when i got response from the support that they cannot do anything to prevent this slap across our...