You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, May 18th 2015, 4:19am

Author: Jikkle

Coming Back, Class pick help

So im coming back to this game finally, had enough with wow for the moment. Im an NA player but timezones dont really matter seeing as its summer and im pretty much available whenever im needed. That being said i cant for the life of me decide what i want to play I want to play a melee dps of some sort but i wouldnt mind playing ranged either. just trying to get an idea of whats good and what isnt before i make the decision to play something.

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 12:05am

Trying one last time

So, ive tried 3 seperate time to play on the p2p server, ive tried both sides and i can say that on both sides no one gave me the time of day. That being said no one likes playing a multiplayer game alone. So im going to try this one more time and id love it if i could get a response on here about maybe joining a guild on either side. ill just go where im most wanted.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 10:05am

Looking for a guild on empire

Im with ya Addyos, I need an empire guild as well, League didnt have what i was lookin for.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 6:47pm

League or Empire

Ill put it this way ill go empire if they are more inviting than league plain and simple, I could care less what side has the advantage. I just wanna go where the community is good because thats where ill have more fun.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 7:23pm

League or Empire

Well i made a character on league side, but depending on if i can get into a guild soon i might switch to empire, seeing as i dont wanna blindly play this game, it would be nice to get some help from some other players.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 6:53am

League or Empire

So I tried playing this game a while back, rolled a toon on the Empire side and was having a pretty good time leveling. Sadly I had work obligations that put me in Japan for 5 months so I couldnt really continue to play. I live In Texas so my time zone is CST, and im a pretty experienced Hardcore MMO player. Im posting on here I guess just to see where I should make my character or at least what side needs more people.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:32am

Utopie is recruiting!

Im interested, i just signed up for p2p Imp, My Ign Is Jikkle

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:28am

i wanna know P2P population before i get on it

I wanna join said guild, new player that just started up p2p.