You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:49pm

Author: lnxdrtsh

US Time - English Speaking Newb LFG :D

I didn't get a chance to see any of HERO's posts. Anyways, I get off at noon CST today at work so I'll be on during what seems like peak hours leveling up my League player. I won't need to post in this thread any more, so we can close it or whatever if someone wants to do it. I was just interested in seeing if there were players on at all, and if so, their timezones and language barriers I might face. Thanks for the responses, didn't mean for this to get carried away at all and saddened that som...

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 3:37am

Quoted from "darkshadow175" WHY R U EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME Is there a reason I shouldn't? Like, a definitive reason that says I should not play this game whatsoever?

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 6:05am

I'm also starting a League character named Odyssey if anyone over there wants me to hang out.

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 4:09am

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've been leveling up a Shaman slowly and solo-mode. The in-game-name is Linger. I'm mostly concerned with the time differences, because it seems like most of the active players are not in my time zone. My real active game time Mon-Fri is always going to be after 3:30pm CST and usually after 5:30pm CST. Weekends will be better, when I am in around all day, but i'm really worried about missing out on the times when people are active, talking and playing. Stupid wo...

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 4:25pm

My apologies. Twas 3am or so when I posted. I totally meant p2p. I did mention I have a sub however. Thanks for the info. Utopie seems to be the most talked about guild here, which I'm sure isn't saying much considering the population. If I were to be joining up at Utopie, what would be a useful class? I enjoy most play styles and have tanked/healed in games in the past. I currently have a Shaman that I'm enjoying, but the levels are negligible and I can easily start another class. I'm really lo...

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 9:43am

Hey all! I'm around to give this a shot. I have a few friends and a few people who follow my meager little stream on twitch and I used to play f2p a forever ago. I'm back to give p2p a shot. I got m'self 60 whole days of game time to really get into this. This does mean I am virtually starting from scratch in terms of character/class/etc... and will be willing to bend my choices for the best option. With that said, as a US player, what is the best faction and guild to join up with if I am intere...

Monday, August 18th 2014, 4:37pm

Game Vitality & Other "Noob" Questions

Thanks for the replies. I really don't want to start any flaming; people have their opinions and all I am looking for is what opinion is more prevalent in the responses. I bought a sub for a month and was playing last night. I'll be playing for a bit on the subscription server. I have been known to really blow my budget on cash shops in the past, and the sub server really sounded like a nice way to enjoy this game without spending too much money. I may still hop over to the f2p area if I am not ...

Monday, August 18th 2014, 4:19am

Game Vitality & Other "Noob" Questions

Hey all, I've played occasionally, but never really got my feet entirely on the ground. I play many other games, but kind of need a "home". Allods has an art style and some gameplay that just feels nice to me, but I've always been worried about the vitality of the game. I was reading another forum post where the general consensus was to not play this game if I didn't plan on spending years playing it. I don't mind that; I have placed thousands of hours in GW/GW2/RIFT over the past 4 years. What ...