You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 1:17am

Author: King Primera

How Long Does Account Transfer Take?

I have to agree with you Hcl. Allods is possibly losing players because of the transfer process taking so long and being so flawed. I myself am someone who is currently waiting for my characters to be transferred because I have spent alot of time and such on them. I personally love Allods, It's one of the first MMO's I ever got into. And I've currently been waiting about 6 to 7 days for my ticket to at least get some sort of acknowledgement.. But yet.. No response yet. And It's honestly quite fr...

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 4:07pm

Weapons for warriors

Back when I tried Warrior If I recall It was always between 2h Mace and Axe for very hard hits, but for me personally. (Like everyone says It's based on Preference) I personally enjoyed the speed and stability of the 2h sword.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 3:46pm

hello everyone

Yeah welcome back! Although we don't

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 3:43pm

how can i get equpable yasker hawks uniform

This is correct, there is a costume version, then there's also some kinda.. Spell? I believe that equips the costume on you as well.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 5:35pm

If Pokemon was an iPhone game

Lol That's too funny! I don't think I could imagine Pokemon being like that >.>

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 4:50pm

Account transfer issues

It's been nearly a week now and I still haven't received a response to my ticket. Is there anyone who can help?

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:39pm

Account transfer issues

I sent a private message to Wraith, but just incase It was supposed to be posted on forums instead of messaged. My ticket ID is DHI-671-23007 I don't have any screenshots of ingame. Although I have successfully transferred my Gpotato account over to Webzen If that counts as proof.