Search results 1-20 of 92.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:17am

Author: hmmod

Ambrosia

hello , any news?

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:20pm

Ambrosia

Quoted from "user_1129018" Did they ever promise you'll get an item to extend the expiration time on those items? If they did then you'll get the items, no need to be worried, just bump the thread or post a link to the according news. If they didn't then what's the point in this thread? You knew it was a temporary item when bought it, it was your decision to spend money on it anyway, so why be displeased now? about ur point! it should be there , when morphers less than 30 days . p.s : before 3 ...

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 9:17pm

Cash Shop Item [Master List]

hello , wtb [Combat Elixir Box][Defensive Elixir Box][Special Elixir Box]

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 5:20pm

Cash Shop Item [Master List]

wtb Superior Scroll of Sacrament Legendary pm here

Friday, November 13th 2015, 11:02am

Boost: Million Sale - 11/11/15

nothing got! I have loan 2k bc it is ok or I should do smthing?

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 1:37pm

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "ÇiLeK" Quoted from "Mistryl" to Cilek, STM, on alot of ppl cant copy toon to server, servers have some problems. Just check time to time when its will tell "Успешно скопирован". They try fix this problem atm. Before coppy you can just make new toon and but item for get lvl 65 in cash shop. Thanks I did what you said. I created a new toon and bought that chest to make it 65lvl. I did a lot of quests but i'm still 65 lvl and %61 exp. I landed the new area but i'm so bored and logged ...

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 4:57pm

Impossibilité de switch de class

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" Thanks to Misbehavior, she told me about that problem and i fast forward it to my CM so on Monday the IT Team will have a eye on that problematic! come on! Dominion on sunday! if it takes long time , we should ask for compensation !

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 11:32am

Need some good sales!!

Quoted from "VashBOG™" I want the ruby first so we can use full potential of the monolith (- the ferries rubie) جاك يامهنا ماتمنى

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 2:52am

Need some good sales!!

Quoted from "VashBOG™" #1 Ruby Pages #2 Armor Sale #3 Whatever.

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 12:02pm

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

Yo guys If u use paypal Just open dispute from paypal acc on payment u made

Monday, September 7th 2015, 9:19pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "Tonal" Edited with hotfix 6.0.03.37 (07-09-15) + new CS items (prophetic card, dragon tear, core morpher extender) Owe Nice one

Monday, September 7th 2015, 6:48pm

Gifts by Administration

عربي؟

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:57am

Upgrading equipment

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" you dont need astral anymore just cash yourself full legendary ;D We will stuck in map progress , if none goes astral

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 1:26pm

"lightning Mount" When is it coming out?

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" your welcome guys btw after patch release . you think can exchange 10 scroll in goblin ? before event comes?

Friday, August 28th 2015, 2:38pm

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior

Quoted from "augusto1210" Why the last season weapons dont comes again? Have a lot of players without it, include br players! it sucks new is better