You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 8:57am

Author: chidictator

League guild

Hi guys, I've been on and off the game for a few years now. I decided to come back to check out the P2P server. I'm on the League side, I always play around between 10-11 AM (Warsaw time), but it seems that I'm the only one alive then . Is there any guild on the League side willing to take in a new/old player? I'm a casual player

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 7:27am

Server offline

Ok, problem solved. Comodo did not let me open the game .

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 6:55am

Server offline

Hi guys, I've downloaded the game around 7 hours ago, however the server has been offline ever since. Is there a big update coming or something?

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 8:03pm

Smugglers Paradise population

Is there any "big" guild on the League side? I've always had a soft spot for the Elves but League is ususally less populated . I'd like to try sub server for a month, but I'd love to have people to talk to

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:08pm

Guild Portal: Love Festival

I've got one more question regarding the contest . Let's say two people want to enroll and they are married in the game. We want to 'share' our 'love story' and what happens when we win anything? Do both of us get the prize or just the person who submitted the entry? Or we can ask you to divide the prize?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 1:56pm

Guild Portal: Love Festival

So how about the in-game event? Will there be any?

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:20am

P2P Server Population

That's awesome! Now I've got motivation to hit max lvl as soon as possible .

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:17am

Utopie is recruiting!

Hi! I'm a new mage Arisen, I'd hope to stay on the server for a little bit longer so Iit would be nice if I could join you, guys! . My character's name is Aeri.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:08am

P2P Server Population

I am a new member of the Empire, I've just started playing yesterday. It was shocking that there was almost no one while I was online... I really hope that on higher lvls it changes . I've been playing Allods for a long time on f2p server but the cash shop started to get on my nerves. Well, I hope I will stay for a little bit longer!