You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 5:12am

Author: Ghost

Subscription Server December 28th 2016

Yaaas! League seems to be doing pretty okay this time around. We've got some problems that I want to see solved in a week or so; namely we're split into two guilds when we should have ONE. So here's to hoping people stop bein' stubborn and put aside their petty shit .

Monday, December 26th 2016, 8:01pm

Worth a return?

Yo, what's up Randir. I'm also giving it another shot and paid for a month. Seeya in game. Edit: oh snap I was in that first video, still playing engineer. Good times LOL

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 2:50am

How's patch tho?

Quoted from "khaexea" The patch is pretty fun in my eyes. 7.0 was nowhere near this fun honestly. There are more Allods to access, Anomalous sector runs twice throughout the day, one at 1pm est -4pm est and the other from 7pm est-8:30pm est. It is a little empty but there is world PvP which is a start. Awesome, thanks for replying. Going to check things out. Have a great holiday Khaexea! ♥

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:45pm

How's patch tho?

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade... I can still hear his voice calling me "fanTOM"... and the next moment screaming at me for not puri + raid wipe.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:34pm

How's patch tho?

Next raid: Fly to Croatia and break him out.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:22pm

How's patch tho?

Like 7.0? So, terrible game, no population, gear grind for pvp vs 10 people, astral parties at 4am-6am, tabards pulled after dominion because lazies don't show, "where in the world is Fiddler"? Nice nice I'm redownloading rn I'll see you guys either later today or tomorrow. Merry holidays.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 2:31pm

Joke of the day

Quoted from "Eddy" Come back u nab, and heal my squishy ass <3 I've been thinking about it! I don't know yet. We'll see. Are you guys still in Avarice or new guild or what?

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 6:03pm

Joke of the day

Quoted from "Heksu" Oh the days It was a pleasure to be your healer. - Phantom

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 4:30am

Suggestions

AKA "Things I want to see added/changed before I recommend the game to new players" 1. All new accounts (new Allods players) receive two weeks of free trial to the P2P server. 2. All characters receive a basic loot pet / "Magpie Helper" at creation. 3. All characters receive an "Explorer's Bag" - blue, 36 slots - at creation. 4. All characters receive a moderate mount at creation, preferably a Magic Carpet or a Cat. These are just a few small changes that would drastically increase the quality o...

Monday, August 8th 2016, 12:06am

Omniscient

Quoted from "Dala" If they do exactly like RU version, p2p gets only two new features: Referral system where you get free subscription time whenever your followers buy subscription time.A random prophetic card costume (the final, "leggy" one) every time you buy the biggest subscription option (3 months at once). Aw dude! I want leggy prophetic card costumes! I've bought the 90 days sub so many times /pouts. Thanks though, Dala, helpful as always <3

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 6:04am

Omniscient

Oh, not too bad then! Fixed parties are something I can deal with. I'm considering. Weekend activities and your raid times are reasonable. The only thing that really bothered me about this game was the timezone issue. Dealing with server activity between 9am - 2pm PST wasn't too bad, but when the majority of your guildmates astral between 4am and 6am... ahhh. Possible for east coast, not so much for west and central. You mention a future free trial for the server -- has one been announced? :o

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 3:09am

Omniscient

AYO How is the NA population in Omniscient? Do you guys have several parties running for gear in the evenings? Raid times? 8D I don't have sub time atm, but convince me, and I'll level up a new Empire character and be your pocket healer.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 2:22pm

2. Best Guild In Game !

No excuses here - just laziness and disinterest on Ava's part. Regardless, it was a good fight, and I enjoyed healing even though it was a defeat. Good luck in future endeavors TDD! PS - We had six. One was AFK from the start. But don't let that take away from your victory. GJ + GL.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 1:35am

3 Questions

Yup. Always thank your supports. They are the linchpin of the party.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:03pm

3 Questions

In general, really. It's all about that K/D, DPS, HPS - none of which the support shows for itself. It's a pretty thankless job. But who knows, maybe the F2P has more people willing to support.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:21am

3 Questions

100% crit is the max. In Support Aspect, you're going to skip the six rubies in the Singing Blade grid and grab the crit chance rubies in the Crescendo grid. You want the support-specific crit rubies because they enable you to reapply your support buffs as you attack. Full party support all the way to your other questions. Supports are in very high demand and extremely useful. The only case where our Bards or Engineers were asked to switch to DPS builds was in the very rare occurrence of there b...

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:50am

Healers, Summys, wardens and their OP self-healing abilities.

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" @Ghost: We already have progressed far away from discussion about aspect of healing on a Healer. Just to remind you: Healer shouldnt be able to do much damage with healing aspect and also shouldnt be killed 1v1 with this aspect. Well it's not that fully true today. The problem are other aspects, in which he can do a decent damage and also do op self heal. And it seems I will have to remind you again: If healing classes aren't in healer aspect, their self heals are absolut...

Monday, April 25th 2016, 9:01pm

Healers, Summys, wardens and their OP self-healing abilities.

Quoted Thats what I wan't change. Healing characters are almost unbeatable. Healing aspect is fine for sacrifice of their dps, but they shouldnt be anything like bosses that whole your team has to focus on. And I am also not talking only about full-healers. The problem is, that they can do nice dps, cc you, fill you with negative buffs and on top of all of this they are also healing! Result - healer wins with 100% heals. You know, there is my example: I am a warrior 74k gs with flawless pvp bui...