You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:08pm

Author: zamar14

few questions

Yeah as Intoshadows has said there are events which mounts are given completely free several times a year and just require an investment of time/effort. Grinding at end game to then use in game gold to buy crystals to buy the mounts from the cash shop is another viable option AND ...As he mentioned above once you reach level 15 there is the ability for someone to form a best friend bond with you and lend you one of their mounts. This lending is permanent for as long as the lender wishes you to h...

Friday, August 29th 2014, 2:46am

How Long Does Account Transfer Take?

Update for all who may more may not care. I finally got the reply to my ticket for Allods with the news that my accounts have finally Been Linked. Hooray. It was almost exactly 5 days after the ticket had been submitted but still it finally got answered. Gonna be great to get back into the game. Cheers Taurusminion - Empire

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 1:26am

Cheers for the answers and support, well ill make a new acc so i can try out the different classes in the new update and see what suits me now, but if i dont get anything by the end of the week ill probs give up on allods - i mean if they cant even reply with something in 7 days i dont know if the games gonna be worth it any more. Thanks for all the help

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 10:25pm

Hey so im an old player from 2012 who stopped playing around Feb 2013 and i was just wondering how long the account transfer ticket support takes? (From NA server) Its been 4 days and dont mean to be impatient but i really just would like to know approx how long itl be till i get a response from the support crew give or take? Just So i can decide whether to wait or if i should just make an alternative account to play the game until i get a response. Cheers in Advance