You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 3:14pm

Author: Sanctuary

Big THX the newbies playing on the pay to play now ;)

Quoted from "Rakone" Hi guys, im also returning to allods after 2,5 years . Looking forward to try this p2p server, gonna start lvling on leaque today. Cya ingame This makes me so happy! I was just like you only a few months ago, we could be twins. Add Prelude for any helps you might need! See you soon!

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 12:46am

Camera Auto-Follow

Bump? I've been playing from 2009 and still find this needs fixed.

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 6:40pm

I would like to try P2P

Then there's the weirdo's like me that are always on at random times. I'd gladly help you with anything you need if you're on League side. Best of luck! -Prelude

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 2:17am

Camera Auto-Follow

Seriously, fix this broken option please!

Monday, September 29th 2014, 6:06am

Unbind Mouse Wheel

Title says it all. Suggesting being able to unbind the camera zoom functions from the mouse wheel. In place, being able to bind abilities.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:32am

Camera Auto-Follow

I appreciate you trying to provide a work around. When trying to turn with your mouse and select a target, your cursor will disappear. Also, trying to press both mouse buttons at the same time will cause you to run into your target. This could produce a large number of problems when trying to kite an enemy or choose between them. Tab targeting isn't always the best method either. Even for the players this doesn't heavily effect, cameras moving on their own or against your placement can be very f...

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 6:49pm

Alchemy: Expert advice and opinion needed.

Quoted from "Intoshadows" I just wanted to report back to update what I have learned especially for any new players that may be considering Alchemy as a profession. Thank you so much for getting back on this! So often findings and experiences aren't reported. You saved someone a lot of trouble or convinced a patient person to hang in there and what to focus on. Good job!

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 4:13pm

Camera Auto-Follow

Dear Support, The Camera Auto-Follow option does not disable when unchecked in the Interface menu. The player camera will always attempt to track behind the character as you move regardless of your interface selection. The ability to walk in one direction and look in another would be relieve a lot of headache. Thank you, Sanctuary

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 11:36am

First Profession Struggles

After some research, I still don't know what to do about professions... The general consensus is that they are very expensive and require the auction house to help you bounce back or soften the financial blow... and be a productive member of society. Smugglers Paradise is going to be a different beast in itself having no low levels looking for your materials/crafted-goodness. Assuming reincarnates don't share your profession, perhaps picking up gathering profession to transfer materials to your ...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:21am

Three New P2P for League + Questions

Quoted from "Zerag" If any newbie needs help with a quest, needs gold or has any questions, please send me a PM or write it here. I can help both factions and make your leveling experience less frustrating. :3 Thank you Zerag for being such a good person! +1rep

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:30am

I've been playing so add me! Vengeful <3

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:19pm

P2P Server Population

Quoted from "Jinxed" ok how does this new time thing work so I can get payment for the p2p? I just logged in and chose the P2P server, on the bottom left was an option that took you to the main site. Seems you don't actually buy a subscription, but you buy crystals and trade them for one. So silly. My friends and I are going to start our subscriptions on Monday.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 1:59pm

Purification and FH

Thank you for the advice Dolce! I'll shuffle somethings around to make room for R3.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 10:28pm

Because my friends are new to the game, I'm worried being handed an endgame character of a new class would be too confusing. I foresee a problem of not knowing how to play their class at all. Or at least, that's what I originally thought. That sounds like a brilliant idea for getting the reincarnation skills you want. Assuming you can change your Incarnation's class as well. Great ideas though. It will be useful when we're not complete noobs!

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 6:10pm

Purification and FH

Looking at something really close to Shikari's Full Healer with Burst build. I'm on the P2P server so I'll only have 68 points to work with. I don't know if having R3 Holy Blast would be fine and skipping over the Celestial Judgement.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:32pm

Purification and FH

For someone that jumps between PvP and PvE a lot, do you think R1 would be a game breaker over R3?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:21pm

Thank you two for the speedy reply! You can change classes?! Well, he's going to have an easier time picking then! haha Those Reincarnate skills are crazy! What could a Full Healer do with Temporal Acceleration... or Overture?! Flash would even be epic for PvP. I'm going to rack my brain trying to choose now! I'm really into theory crafting so this is going to be an all day event for me now.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:52pm

Oh noes, looks like I'm going to be an Elf anyway. Have to look cute you know... Is there any place I can find updated Reincarnate skills? The Allods Wiki seems wrong and people say they have everything from Mage's Flash to Psionicist's Choke... so we're not sure what to believe... My friend also wants to know if Warrior is the best choice for tanking and if anyone might know what the League is really missing endgame so we could fill some gaps. Please and thank you!

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:13pm

Thank you Zerag, I really appreciate the help! Sadly that link doesn't mention anything about the Book of Secrets page. It's kind of a big deal because the fairy's racial sucks for healer. You might be able to convince us to switch to Empire but we really like playing from the back foot and being outnumbered and having to put more effort into PvE isn't something we're too worried about. Plus, there's more of you to kill.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 2:23pm

Purification and FH

This is a new class for me and I'd like to know what people choose to do with the Purification skill for both PvE and PvP builds on a FH. There's a lot of FH PvP builds that skip it all together, maybe one point is worth the investment? Why do you personally choose to skip or pick it up? Maybe some examples? In PvE, are there any times when it's considered detrimental to the fight to be without Purification? Would that 1.5-3 seconds be better spent out-healing the negative effect? I've never use...