You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:55pm

Author: Sniffler23

Server List not showing

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" some virusscanner or other thing causing this trouble? I only have the Microsoft Security Essentials (up to date) and i have done a couple full scans with nothing detected. I submitted a ticket and the response i got via email was this exactly: 'Thank you 1'

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:22pm

Extended Maintenance

Quoted from "Clamori" Wish they didnt forget to activate servers and go home.. I think they did forget to activate servers and have gone home. they are meant to be back at 2pm UK time it is now 11:22PM UK time and no servers

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:21pm

Extended Maintenance

I can't even log in, no servers are showing

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:09pm

Server List not showing

I am coming back to the game after almost a year off, I have redownloaded the game and this is what happens. 1) I open Allods(EN) 2 Allods opens in the My.com client, nothing loads where it normally does will attache pictures if possible 3) i click 'play' 4) testing game integrity = successful 5) Allods Online launches and i go to the Server Select screen. 6) No servers are shown 7) click refresh server list No servers are shown Note: It won't even tell me the last server i visited 'Last server ...

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:39am

P2P Server Population

i also subbed and started tonight (UK), i am level 9 and i have NOT SEEN ANYONE, i have got a mentor who is level 37 and he told me there is next to zero players, it kinda feels like having a great, well polished mmorpg to MYSELF. But i am imperial but leg, so gonna try the other side now and see if it is more social-able.