You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, July 16th 2021, 5:36am

Author: yangmo06725

Summoner's PvX healing!

I want a PvE build with at least one healing spell for survivalbility , just in case , lol . any suggestions ? I know the one heal you like 50% of the hp , but the cooldown is so long .

Friday, July 16th 2021, 5:18am

Welcome to the Hall of Languages!

Chinese !!! Chinese please !!! For the one-fifth population of the entire planet !!! READ this letter I send to the official I wanna translate the game to Chinese on my own . lol "A voluntary game localization cooperation request" A voluntary game localization cooperation request.

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 7:41am

Incentive system for video makers

I have already upload a great amount of video to a famous Chinse video site called Bilibili. I suppose you guys cant read Chinese, lol. The event is for YouTube only. [sigh] Never mind , I dont need the reward . LMAO This is the website if you are interested :https://space.bilibili.com/317803315 Come and take a look .

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 6:56am

A voluntary game localization cooperation request.

Quoted from "Dragagon" Goodluck my little jackie chan Thanks dude !!!

Tuesday, July 13th 2021, 8:23am

A voluntary game localization cooperation request.

Dear GM, It's very glad to send you this letter which I have thought over for quite a long time. I have been a Chinese Allods lover since the year of 2010. I started playing from open beta in US server then follow the merge to EU server. For the first time I played Allods Online, I was deeply fond of it. I like the user-interface design, the music, the storyline and the graphic, which I like the most. For me , it looks like some kind of cartoon but not cartoon at all. I can barely find another ...