You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 6:01pm

Author: Bonor

[PMB] Bonor Ranged PvE scout guide

Bonor's Ranged PvE Scout guide Who am i? What's up people! My name is Matt or Bonor I'm 20 years old and I've been playing this game for the past 3 years. Throughout my Allods carreer i have played a few classes but mainly scout. Why scout? you may ask! Reason is simple, when i play videogames i always like the challenge and when i first started playing Allods, scouts were not what they are today. So i picked that class up for the challenge it would offer me. Alright its time do get down to the ...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 10:05pm

[PMB] Tendo's guide to PVE Bard in 6.0!

I have played a bard for many days now, and damn thats the best guide someone could ask for! it helped me so much!Awesome job Tendo!

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 9:41pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Awesome guide! makes me wanna be a scout! or wait i already am! Good job Roller ! Now make one for me so i can get 2nd place

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 3:56pm

Dragon tears

there's quests to get tears? O.O

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 4:05pm

Allods In Real Life - The Results.

the picture with the empty wallet was 100 000 0000 times better than these 3...

Monday, August 25th 2014, 7:26pm

Fusion Server

WT, *beep* the arabic server, there's already all these turks that cant speak english for s***. We dont need more

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:31am

Eclipse Boss 3-6 down by Sons of Sigma (02/07/14)

idk for me id rather spend 6hours straight doing something productive rather than trying to kill some pixels! but i guess we all have our hobbys

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 6:58pm

Eclipse Boss 3-6 down by Sons of Sigma (02/07/14)

6hours of raiding? y'all should probably consider getting some sort of life!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:29pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

The thing i really want to know is why some of the poeple who got ban yesterday got unban today and some people like me are still ban?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:25pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

We have been reviewing the logs as to the cause of the over inflated cost in Crystal to Gold (and vica versa) exchange and have found you have been one of the main users of the Gold exploit bugs. The after effect of your use of this bug has caused the high costs of the Crystals and has damaged the servers economy, forcing us to take such drastic actions to rectify the situation. thats the email i received, and my tickets are still in process too

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:51pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

Anyone reveived an answer from the ticket they sent?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:33pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

Whats up i got banned ban too! i guess CS wasnt the way to go