Search results 1-20 of 44.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 10:38pm

Author: darknes100lord

How I feel in battlegrounds

http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/a1eovr6_460sv.mp4

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:09pm

Thanks

I would like to say thanks for making leveling up so easy to level 65. Thank you for that.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:29pm

Free subscription

I am thankful for support of other players, but I would like stuff give me some answer . I am sure that this idea is in the interest of dev team because if p2p is active more and more, people will be hooked and eventualy go there.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:25pm

New website's design is dated.

I like website design. It's same as Russian website which is cool. Forum link ain't working but that's minnor problem that will be fixed in time.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:14am

An Appeal for More People

Kuekas, I am gathering 2100 crystals to join you on P2P

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 11:29pm

There is this player called <snif> I am not totally sure if he did not spend any real money, but I do know that he is farming simulator. He farm gold all day long like nolifer. All he have was thanks to farming, and he is playing this game as I remember for 4-5 years.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:53pm

Free subscription

Hello, will there be a month or two free subscription server after 6.0 is released? I am quite interested to know that. I know it's a long shoot, just, bah.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:45am

Quoted from "Mamojebac" So people should be happy with being mediocre because they don't have enough money to compete? You're like a slave that says his master is good because when he beats him he allows him to live. Brain totally screwed up. That reply is really nice and good

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 6:32pm

Class Balance

It's not in interest of game producers to make class balanced. They have to make some classes op so you fight over morphers and spend tons of gold or money so you can be that class.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:06am

Why is GB limited

Why is goblinball limited? Some players can go to battlegrounds and destroy people, but yet, others with low gear , can't. There for, it would be silly to limit for them goblinball up to 5 matches per day.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 8:58am

Subscription server

Well, I wish I knew that back then. I have no reincarnations, only one char low geared, and I can gain daily, around 50 crystals, which is not much xD

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 11:14pm

Subscription server

Even better. Yet, not so easy to get.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 11:16pm

Subscription server

I will have to farm a lot of time to get 2600 crystals for that.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:27pm

Subscription server

Is it possible to farm crystals on f2p server and with them buy one month subscription?

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 2:59pm

Did I said: They suck? No. I said they are now better because they have money to be better. Who known who would win if it's equal. It's like I have wooden sword and they have katana. Of course I will be killed.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:41am

I feel you man. I wasn't here since the beta, because I never heard of the game, but when you said how much people left after cash shop was introduced, you are right. Friend of mine who was hardcore player of this game and back then was top of the mages and first to DING 42 lvl, he was really good player, and he told me about allods. But, the thing is , when cash shop arrived, he said: The game is shit now and I am leaving it like many people did. So he went to play Wow and had great time enjoyi...

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 3:12pm

6.0.0: Lucky Weekend!

You are funny man. That's all I can tell you.

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 8:08am

You will receive Increased Amalgam from Battlegrounds, Increased Gold from Quests, and the cost of upgrading Epic Equipment has been reduced! So, for those who are level under 40, gold is not that much useful , which makes it still 3 LMfor higher levels.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:53pm

Again, only high levels profit from lucky moments . Allods team, nailed it once more

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 1:30pm

how do i save for mount early

Quoted from "vedran" Run mate....run while you can and dont look back... Or go sub server Best advice ever xD