You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 5:19am

Author: lnferno

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

Name: Lamingtons Server: Smugglers Paradise P2P Decided to frost-up the ol' aoidos for winter edit: couple small changes to illustration

Friday, September 6th 2019, 12:49pm

Prophetic Cards for the subscription server - 05/09/19

Quoted from "Dragagon" I reached the 3k mark, then they give new 4 peak rewards. Cores are in that classment. So I would say you have to pass the 3k mark, resulting me in putting atleast 1700 comps = 17*3 = 51 euros. About 102 euros rougly calculated to reach the 6k mark to guarantee the legendary cores from AH (really not worth it) and the 14 days - FOURTEEN DAYS HAHAHAH petrified core when reaching 6k mark, meaning it is MINIMUM 80 euros for a 2 week petri core. Not even seeing subtime myself...

Friday, September 6th 2019, 1:47am

Prophetic Cards for the subscription server - 05/09/19

As long as it doesn't provide any sort of advantage i'm fine with this. Honestly it surprises me that the P2P server still exists with such a low population so i'm happy to support it a little. That said, i've used about 80 prophetic cards and haven't seen any sort of core morpher or sub time rewards in any of the options, am i doing something wrong here?

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 4:14am

Creative winter olympics 2019: Results!

Thanks a bunch! Very cool of you to pick multiple 1st places

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:22pm

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Quoted from "LeSoldatMort" I'm so happy to see more active artists in this community! It has been too long since last super artsy contest, it makes me feel so nostalgic : D I've decided to add more story-telling illustration, opened to any interpretation anyone comes up with. Character: Ludovic Server: Evolution https://i.imgur.com/gU3NLj0.jpg ^ Love this! Very cool to see you're still around and making great arts

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 11:57pm

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Character: Efra Server: Smugglers Paradise P2P (If i win anything i would prefer the Marks of Accomplishment rather than crystals thanks!)

Monday, January 14th 2019, 11:25am

Creative Winter Olympics 2019

Quoted from "Lisad" I'm afraid I don't understand the question. You should basically just draw something that could work as a desktop background. Ah yep got it, the wording in the post confused me a little so i just wanted to be sure.

Monday, January 14th 2019, 8:14am

Quoted from "PunisherSy" Check this thread, HERE Thank you! One more question for Lisad, is the wallpaper allowed to be an illustration or is that reserved for the banner? I'll be drawing something regardless but i prefer the larger format if possible. Thanks.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:24pm

Hey one quick question Quoted Players of the p2p server can request Marks of Accomplishment instead of crystals as their reward. What are Marks of Accomplishment?

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 11:59pm

New player question

Hope you enjoy the game! Problems aside, it's a work of art

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 9:32pm

New player question

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "lnferno" You can circle-jerk all you like but you can't change simple math. If player A and player B are equally skilled Now I wonder, what "simple math" allows measuring a player's skill with the accuracy high enough to determine the equity in it. Could you share some formulas? Or are you just being hypothetical? Just, you know, like all those "hypothetically skilled players" that have C$ as one and only excuse to not show that skill publicly. /Whoosh Ye...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:15pm

New player question

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "user_1129018" Exactly why I'm saying that those who play good can compete paying 20EUR per month. And those who suck, like yourself apparently, will just keep blaming cash shop for their fails. ^this poster is wise, listen to him in allods its common behavior among losers to blame the items from the itemshop for their bad performance the only thing wich will really cause low performance is low gear, i can sing a song about that next season, 9.0, t...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 11:35am

New player question

Quoted from "user_1129018" Cash shop now provides temporary artifacts that allow you to have rather decent (up to epic) level boosts: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…ad&postID=89467 So effectively you can be competitive enough for any kind of end-game content having to pay 20EUR per month (and eventually turn the temporary boosts into permanent ones with the extra loot you receive for that 20EUR). If you can afford that, then you can try and see for yourself if playing Allods and spend...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:46am

New player question

Quoted from "u_7184100" Quoted from "lnferno" I think it's fair to say it's largely endgame at this point, and if you're playing F2P you're going to be far behind others without spending a lot of money unfortunately. P2P is much friendlier to new players but the community is very small so you won't likely come across others leveling very often. Hope that helps~ Thanks. Do you think it's worth trying to catch up at all? Or should I pass on Allods and look for something newer? (I probably will sp...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 6:38am

New player question

I think it's fair to say it's largely endgame at this point, and if you're playing F2P you're going to be far behind others without spending a lot of money unfortunately. P2P is much friendlier to new players but the community is very small so you won't likely come across others leveling very often. Hope that helps~

Monday, November 6th 2017, 11:53pm

Allods Raiding History

Nice work! Cool bit of history here

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 12:45am

<Defiance>

If you're in an American timezone then there are generally a good deal of people online, certainly enough to go out and get some activities done - you may find it becomes a bit of a ghost town during oceanic prime-time however. Either way, the server is looking much healthier than it was 6 months ago