You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Wednesday, June 16th 2021, 9:58pm

Author: lordsajo

Al Rihat Ruins

Something different, kill banshees, hargons, rats, galactic deer, or wild boars. Same old same old only a little more variety.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:49pm

8.0.2 "Foreshadow" Maintenance - 13/09/2017

Quoted from "apple19992" You're taking forever to do this OMG XD That's what she said! I'm just kidding, she went XO

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:25pm

Quoted from "delsea" but i updated the game and still cant log in!! same thing to u?? I bought the crack, but I don't have a lighter! Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:38pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i rather have them take the time they need than facing problems which will remain in lag, crashes and other inconveniences Exactly

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:14pm

Finish an hour early, nobody cares. Finish an hour late, everyone loses their minds.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 2:01am

Why are there two sites?

Okay, cool. I can see the reasoning behind it now. I'm not normal, I know, so not knowing why there were two separate sites weirded me out. Now that I know I'll view as completely normal and not think of it again.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 12:21am

Why are there two sites?

I don't know what you mean by "ppl like u." I can tell you this though, a person like me has nothing to do with it thriving or being dead.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 10:52pm

Why are there two sites?

Sorry, I looked around in these forums, but couldn't find an answer so I'm posting this. I've been gone for quite awhile (like 10 months or something) and am way out of the loop it seems. Why is there both en.allods.com and guilds.en.allods.com? It just seems really... fishy. I cannot think of a reason for having two sites and thus am very uncomfortable going to a second site for anything official. I just want to know why I'm going between two sites, without a reason it just seems wrong. Even if...

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 2:05am

faction change

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" factionless game is silly and will thankfully never come this would be another game then (just imagine, all quest zones would have to be changed COMPLETELY) It seems like you're thinking in a way the eliminates League and Empire completely and at new character creation you just choose race and class. Making a game with factions "factionless" just means erasing the line that separates them. World chat would truly be world chat, skirmishes would pop as soon as e...

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 6:00pm

Level 59-60?

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" A few hints for less grinding while leveling...DO NOT party with anyone while questing, if you do the xp you get for mobs is potently split in half or close to it. Allods, the only game I've ever seen that actually punishes you for party questing/grinding, most games give you little bonuses for doing this.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 4:36am

Level 59-60?

If it is any other reason than 'buy your way out of grinding' it complete insanity. I've played my fair share of heavy grinding games, but never have I ever been expected to grind 100% of a level. I just finished grinding a large portion of 40-41 only to look around at 41 and have no new quests, not a one that I can find. Am not looking forward to grinding another 19 levels. To be honest I was thinking of adding some cash to my account sometime soon, but then I find I have to grind an entire lev...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:01pm

Back In Tka-Rik's Cave

Sounds like I might actually be willing to head back there and do more trials. What I'm really looking forward to is when you replace it something totally different or similar setting and just change all the rest. That's what will happen eventually, yeah? I mean other than leveling zones, Allods is not one for adding to the game, but instead, replacing things. So I know it's coming and that's what I'm looking forward to for Tic-Tac-Toe caves or whatever they're called.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:50pm

Calendar - Dominion

Why aren't the actual fights on the calendar, or labeled as such. According to he calendar we never actually fight for dominion, we only ever prepare and take breaks. So my suggestion is, clearly label things or just put in the important things like the actual fight times and bidding times. Preparation time is on there? Really? I'm preparing for a meeting that more than 2 weeks from now, why would I mark that on my calendar instead of the meeting time?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:42pm

Can only start allods from the Bin folder

That's funny, because everyone tells me to open it from there to stop being driven completely insane from having to reset all my settings, chat and hotkeys EVERY single time I enter the game. So I go and do just that... wait, nope, it crashes before it even starts, hell before it even attempts to start.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:45pm

Fix for skillbar reset.

I do that and it just opens up an 'stopped working' window. Every time I log in it takes me only a few mins to fix everything which isn't long, but it's driving me nuts since it's something I should do once and never think about again.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:53am

Missing toon from account problem

For once it seems sort of nice that I can't download large files from home and have to wait for the next day, hopefully things will be all sorted out by then.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:27pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

It's amazing how using addons can completely change the interface, ability to play the game and makes a number of things far easier than originally designed. Also, ppl charge for addons?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:40pm

Starting fresh (from 1-60)

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Dylan Flemming" Wondering if anyone on League side willing to take a newb (who hasnt played since 2012) Engineer (yep new class) i wont be active though prob be on and off but hoping this would keep me busy until Wildstar launches <3 No idea why people are so hyped for Wildstar. Not touching that game with a 10ft pole. Heh, that's what some people say when I tell them I play Allods. ...the rest of them say "never heard of it." For everything you hate, somebody el...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:32pm

Beware you fools

Quoted from "Rastapro" Dont pretend like you're rolling thirty deep up in this piece AIIIGHHT? Ya'll already know half these cats inside here tryna be all slick ain't the cats that you think they is. Just a buncha nuffanarians tryna act all cute with toons they "obtained" through their frivolous ways, so they can get dat same reaction as if you took justin beiber's shirt off and threw him in a pit of thirteen year old girls. Watchu think this is a game? This is not a game, now im gonna have ta ...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:21pm

Looking for a guild!

Quoted from "Hclftw" Quoted from "Xaraman" But, always remember that raiding times will probably be a bit awkward for you in an EU guild, so you may be better off sticking with a NA guild. Hope this helps. Cheers! This is the biggest part for a lot of NA players. I think we're going to have to try to bond together and raid together because of raid times. Unfortunately, for a lot of NA players, like myself...Dominion will be impossible. That makes me really sad...I love PvP... NA servers were fu...