You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 545.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:05pm

Author: Mhuldoon

How I reset my Aoidos reincarnation?

Well I hate to say it but I'm afraid you've only yourself to blame and the reality is that there is no easy way to fix your error. As to your question, as far as I understand your only option (without using HoC & CoreMorpher to change race & class) is to create a new incarnation, level it from 1-to-Max and unlocking another Spark. You could say a prayer and hope that support would unchange it, but I have a feeling it's not possible given how fiddly reincarnation is.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 5:33pm

Best PvM Class

Quoted from "dragagon" Stop telling ppl to run bloodlust, it's just "hey oneshot me". 500 caution > 250 conc > vita. bloodlust comes from bards that you always shud run anything with unless u wanna wank around. be smart, become efficient, dont run bloodlust. The people advocating Bloodlust are discussing SOLO content. Nice job ramming your foot in your mouth about group-content (when said advocates have already mentioned that Bloodlust isn't optimal there).

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 5:28pm

As already explained, that achievement doesn't allow you to 'create' one, it allows all of your incarnations to use Hall of Changes to turn into an Aoidos. As said, you can only 'create' one from scratch by using an Aoidos Spark. When you made your Aoidos, that spark was consumed. It is gone. You won't get another one easily. If you have Aoidos history, then visit the Hall of Changes NPC and use carnival masks on an incarnation to turn it into an Aoidos -- to change class from there, use a Core ...

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 3:37am

On a different note, I am trying to figure out if the Progenitor can change to Aoidos (doubtful). If you visit the Hall of Changes, the NPC will tell you that you need to complete a quest-chain, but I believe the feature is still only open to incarnations and not progenitors.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 3:32am

To create your first Aoidos you require an Aoidos spark. This spark is consumed once the Aoidos is created, so just making one for the sake of 'checking them out' and then deleting, changing race or resetting that Aoidos leaves you without a spark to recreate one. Even if you are unhappy with the race or class-choice, one should still complete the entire chain in Ammer and hit max-level to achieve "Aoidos History" (see below). You gain the ability to change any incarnation to Aoidos (HoChanges) ...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 3:03am

Best PvM Class

Let me reiterate the above. Summoners are one of the most ridiculously comfortable solo-classes you could play. Not only is it a pet-centric class (Tank, Healer and DPS pet-options) but is also capable of playing as DPS or Healer themselves, as well as being one of the classes that benefit greatly from bloodlust. In short, their self-sustain is stupid-good - always has been. Due to their current mechanics, Summoners are at their peak when debilitating swarms of enemies. The more enemies with DoT...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 2:32am

Best PvM Class

Anyone who thinks Summoners are slow are clearly not pulling enough mobs. They are actually faster now than they were back in the ridiculous Volatile Infection days. 'Satisfaction' is a relative term and is not detriment to their PvE capabilities.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 11:05pm

Bloodlust

Quoted it does not fulfill its role of status for healing Nonsensical. Either you didn't stack it enough, didn't have the damage to support it, or you 'tested' it on a class that can't make good use of it. Here's 605 Bloodlust in starting equipment (110019 ilevel) in the L3 Purple Distortion vs first boss and an uncountable number of mobs. I also realized (after killing it) that I didn't even have my AoAssault turned on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leu083JJz8k

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 8:50pm

Bloodlust

I've been using Bloodlust (primarily) for ages now. The only reason one would do this is a) you intend to avoid putting any rubies or talents towards self-sustain of any kind and/or b) you play primarily solo. It is a stat that will only see benefit if stacked as much as possible, hence putting stray points into it is pretty much pointless compared to just upping your damage-stats. It obviously won't be optimal for raids or groups, given that for Bloodlust to be noticeable one must place their s...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 1:54pm

people still play?

I will say to the OP what I would say to any new or recurring player - just give it a go. People will always wave a paintbrush (positively or negatively), yet neither is an accurate representation of how YOU will feel about it, because the above are personal opinions. If you get a random urge to try X again out of nostalgia, there's nothing stopping someone from just installing and giving it a go. I never have and never will be swayed by other players when it comes down to games - if I want to p...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 1:31pm

Why is everything super slow?

Some footnotes. We do not have the same version as RU - never had. If we copy/pasted and translated RU patchnotes, the next thread would be that some of the notes don't apply to our version. The method we use may be slow, but it is (mostly) accurate as we get to see the differences between the two before working on the notes ourselves, rather than porting notes directly from elsewhere without including (or removing) the differences (which we won't know until our patches are ready to be released)...

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 2:56am

Monthly Challenge June: Video of Creation

Hello, You're free to talk over your video if you wish. However, please refrain from copyrighted material of any kind. If you're adamant on using music, YouTube itself provides a huge library of free tunes to use if you aren't already utilizing other sources out there. Like Fate said: Quoted The point of the last stipulation is people like using music that Youtube is cracking down on for copyright infringement and Allods Team cant promote your content if its not made by you. Quoted if you resolu...

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 2:32am

Garter-Belts of Elves gone?

Quoted HOWEVER Xadaganian females have black lingerie! Maybe he remembered the faction wrong. Depends how far back you're referring to. As far as I'm aware that was a side-effect of the Xada-Fem rework in 2012. Old Xadaganian's pre-model rework wore pinkish/red sports bra and underwear. vs 2012>Present

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:15am

Quests leading to Ammer

If it's an 'important' quest, you can always try the 'find quest' button in your quest-log interface. Pressing this will show you incomplete quests that are tied to mysteries or content. Just look for the white scroll icon in your quest-panel or quest-map screen and see if that does it for you.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 10:56am

Subscription server question!

It's quite simple. Allods is an old game where a lot of the existing playerbase has already made investments in New Frontier (if any). There is no incentive or reason for such people to consider transitioning to Smugglers Paradise as it stands (and they form the bulk of the overall playerbase). Others will use the word 'population', which is a circular comment, as not subscribing 'because of the population count' basically ensures it'll remain exactly what they're branding it as the first place ...

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 2:24am

New Player New Server

Welcome to Allods - have fun in-game Regards, Mhul

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 2:06am

Mixed feelings about a new server

Quoted from "Penance" *i think you are full of shit *You're telling that you are not getting anywhere with your character(s) *What you are doing as a god damn MOD even ... it's so discouraging for new players to play with us, what a shit move to do from a guy that claims he loves this game. First of all, 'getting' and 'going' are two completely different words that change the whole context of what was said in the post you're referring to. I said my character was not 'going' anywhere ie., I can ...

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:49pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Personally (as a player), it's highly likely I'll convert to the new server. It's been 7 years since the very first time I played Allods, and as someone who didn't invest in runes until about the half-way point (back when there wasn't even enough XP from questing to hit level cap), I'd find it quite fun to revisit the game with level 8's right out of the gate, XP boosts, free gear and extra gifts - compared to the (albeit enjoyable) slog I experienced nearly a decade ago. It's not like my main c...

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 2:07pm

"day of fun?"

Hey there, thanks for the report. This should be working as normal now - enjoy! Regards, Mhul

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:12pm

Vente: Cassette radiante du Pèlerin fervent - 22/02/17

Les citoyens de Sarnaut, comme vous le savez sans doute, sont protégés par le pouvoirs des douze Grands Martyrs, et même les plus fervents athéistes leur rendent hommage avec des actes de Patronage. Que vous soyez un fervent croyant ou un aventurier agnostique, les Grands Martyrs ont un nouveau cadeau à partager. Apprenez de leurs enseignements pour découvrir de nombreuses compétences et appeler les Martyrs à la rescousse ! Du 22 février au 2 mars, la sagesse des Grands Martyrs sera dispensée à ...