You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 7:24pm

Author: Teegin

"Operation is impossible" message when trying to buy crystals

Quoted from "jeast93" Meh, it's no real drama. I just won't make the purchase. I can't lower the amount I'm trying to pay, because I wanted to purchase a collectors edition, and the price is what it is. Ok so, Last time they had a collectors edition thing I had the same problem. sent in a ticket and this is what I got back. According to the information provided by our partners, your attempts to pay are rejected due to the fact that the payments you made during 24 hours exceeded €/$70. You need ...

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 6:07pm

Does support even exist?

I don't think they do as I am having the same problem.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:20pm

New raid?

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Nope just need people to say it with me since my word alone isn't good enough The voices in my head have told me to try to be a good girl this year. Not to mention anytime I try to say something, I always get, Working As Intended.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 5:13pm

Wtf Are You Doing?

Now theres a queue

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:38pm

Healers, Summys, wardens and their OP self-healing abilities.

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" @Teegin: I actually appreciate his effort. Ofc there are a few things that I dissagree with, but that would be bit more detailed OT discussion about warr builds, becouse there needs to be more common understanding about our priorities. You shared your suggestions, people shared their opinions and suggestions, So maybe now it is time that you post in the warrior section to see if people that play warriors as of now can help give you idea's on what you might be able to do.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:47pm

Quoted from "Gibe" Quoted from "RedCatCZ" Go on Disobedient ruby is essential. 20% damage to blows blows because treacherous and lunge are 90% of your damage. Other than that it looks decent. Slaughter helps a lot with killing a healer, but it is useless if you want that hot 1v1 action. Personally I don't use antiheal. The bleed damage isn't worth wasting gcd on. I would rather use some stun or treache/lunge. Quoted from "RedCatCZ" @Teegin: the only thing they basicaly said is: stop crying, git...

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:46pm

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" @Teegin: Cool, there is a bloodlust in the game. What a surprice. Everybody can use it. Didnt really knew it. You wanted to know how a mh could stay at 100% after a 1v1. You say that gear is lower and cs is about the same yet you never once said anything about stats. Bloodlust is a very important factor into your rage you have against healers. I have yet to go to a bg because I am too busy trying to keep caught up with gearing since I am preparing to make a 500+ mile move...

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:26pm

I will make it easy for you!!!! Me...Full Healer (no dps skills on hotbar) One other person...Scout Go to s1 Scout tells me pretty much to stand around with a thumb up my bum and not to heal him because he wants to check out his bloodlust. After allod is done...I have new gear, combat thingys and didn't do any work!!! Bloodlust for the win. Have you really ever taken into account that maybe just maybe this mh you are talking about has way more bloodlust then you think they do? I have literally b...

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 2:32am

Has anyone experienced this before?

I had this problem last year. I deleted the game and all files, then restarted a fresh download.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 3:46pm

Collector's Edition - Wings of War

Quoted from "IAmGroot" very unprofessional. I just have to ask Hcl, does this really surprise you? It seems that everything they do is unprofessional. Amber

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 1:12pm

Keeper of secrets, Cursed item quest

It isn't a quest that will harm your progress if you do not do it. It basically shows you that you can purify cursed crap so you can actually skip it.

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 6:48am

No sale?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Bluescarlet" many womans at once at best + Bad HCL

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 6:46am

You cannot learn weaponsmithing

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Quoted from "Dala" CS and get the second profession at 65 Has it changed? Years ago you could buy it and instantly get it working.. no level boundaries whatsoever.. or do I remember it wrong? Yes, in reality you could buy it right when you start leveling up your professions just as you could the 3rd one. What Dala is saying is that if you use gold to get the 2nd profession you wont have the gold till 65.

Friday, January 15th 2016, 12:36pm

please help

It depends on how fast your internet is. Previous poster said 2 in a half hours yet it took me a little over an hour and when I first started almost 6 years ago it took almost 24 hours.

Friday, January 15th 2016, 2:56am

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Teegin" If you go this route instead of CS'n it, you will be lvl 50 when it will actually open for you. Let's look at the other route: Current gold exchange rate is 347:1 when buying. The permit is 500 crystals. It's 173500 gold to get it. I'd say there's no way he can get this much at level 50, maybe near 65 if he uses all his savings towards it (which isn't a good idea btw) Wow, did you not really read what I put? All I said was that he/she will be lvl 50 BEFOR...

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 12:00pm

Quoted from "Dala" There is a cap on how many professions you can have. You start with one, it can be increased up to 3. Quoted from "IAmGroot" There is an item in the Cash Shop that you need to purchase called: Permit of the Master Artisan. This one is pretty much a noob trap. For a new player it would be infinitely faster to get the crafters reputation (especially with blacksmithing) than enough crystals for this item. If you go this route instead of CS'n it, you will be lvl 50 when it will a...

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 10:52pm

Failing yet not failing quests

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, You can try the localization request here : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/18/ Don't expect any answer, but at least, someone on the localization team will know the issue. Thank you I have done this and I really can care less about a response, I just know it needs to be fixed as it happens to so many quests.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 9:34pm

Crate with Bestiary Marking

Quoted from "Pochtron" Personal taste : it's ugly :p Pretty much all of the costumes have been ugly for as long as I can remember

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 9:27pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" same thing happens when you finish the quest to enter the last laboratory in ferris, however its not harmful to gameprogress, it just looks weird Don't treat me like I am stupid! I do know it is harmless but this is the tech issues forum and I posted in hopes a CM actually looks at the forum. I am tired of sending tickets telling me that I am bugged, working as intended or we will look into it a month after it is sent.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 2:35pm

To make a long story short, started a new character and parts of Eljune and Coba (so far) when you turn in quests it says you fail them, yet you didnt fail them.