Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:06pm

Author: Labashi

Rage of Mages

I love Allod's story so far, geuss I have some work to do

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 3:11pm

[Goblinball] How to goblinball by Mentallord

So.... sorry for posting in such an old thread, but maybe the guide could use one little update. I have no idea how the skill #5 (return the ball) works. Could someone explain exactly how to use it? Perhaps this can be added to this already superb guide.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 9:22am

Getting an astral ship

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Anyways, who ever the poster is, let me know if you can get into the hanger and your friends as well, I'll come online and let you guys drive my ship while I afk. You can send me a PM here. Well, thats a very generous offer but one thing you have made clear: there would be nothing we could do. We'd just wreck your ship. It seems minimum level is 55-56 now, or even 60 if stuff spawns on deck. I just hope my friends won't be too dismayed by this news. Meanwhile, 52 is my go...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 6:50pm

Getting an astral ship

Quoted from "Gladia" I think they have removed lvl 40/45 Allods, and there's only lvl 55 ones left in the first layer. K then Thanks for your patience everyone. These answers have been incredibly helpful. *locks door and starts farming*

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 4:28pm

Getting an astral ship

Guys, I'm really sorry but I have one last question: so, when I get my ship at 52 (no real probs with it btw), I/we still have to unlock the next astral layers? My real question here is: are the monsters on allods (in the first layer) still level 40-45? What I'm thinking of is hitting 60 myself and taking my friends for a trip. I spend more time on this game so by the time they hit 40+ I'll have that ship up and running. I am our healer (Healer class) btw. And yes we cant do much then because of...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 11:13am

Getting an astral ship

Well, we want to go there so bad because it sounds like fun. It's the reason we started playing this game. Google still comes up with guides saying 35, which I trusted back then. It doesnt really matter for us if the gear isnt endgame worthy, we just want to steer a ship and land on faraway isles. Do some content, etc. I am way ahead of my friends for the time being, so I'll geuss I start farming.... I did search the forums beforehand, which told me 52, gen 10 ship parts needed. So now I can add...

Friday, October 17th 2014, 8:02pm

How does this class compare to Healer(Priest)

Thanks Bluescarlet! Great to know how they compare.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 3:08pm

Getting an astral ship

So I just hit level 35, had the gold, and found out that you now need to be 52 to build a ship. Simply put, there is no way to get a ship now at 35, mostly the reason we as a group of friends, started playing this game. I can take a hit, I'll just have to see how they handle this. On the other hand, there is an item called Imperial State License which gives you a ship, instantly. Supposedly, this is for 'veterans'. What are the requirements for this item? I did have a few chars on the old gPotat...

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 5:27pm

How does this class compare to Healer(Priest)

I was just wondering how a full healer specced Warden compares to a full healer Healer. Do Wardens use a lot of mana? How is their HoT, and how is it when consumed for the instant heal? How is Warden's AoE heal? Healer class has the Fanaticism, which allows for strong instant heals, can Warden live up to this? What if things get hairy? I noticed in the talent calculator that Wardens have easy acces to a ressurection, is it as good as it looks? My thanks in advance

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 5:23pm

6 FTP going Astral... will we get razed?

As the title states, we are a group of six friends who play this game FTP. Now, it's going to take a while before all of us will be 35, but I already am 34 and in possession of the required gold. Question is, is a group of FTP dudes able to take on Astral PvE normally? Second, and I think the answer is yes, do we have to run for our lives if we see an enemy ship? I don't exactly know how the astral layers work, but do we encounter ships full of level 60 bloodthirsty players right off the bat? (o...

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 11:05am

Talents build

I think that you mean the 'Warden' class when using the word 'druid'? If so, you should post in the "Archetypes" part of the forums, in the Warden subsection. Also, be sure to specify what kind of build you need. Do you want to be a healer? A DPS? Melee DPS, or caster DPS, or hybrid? Do you want to tank? Is this build for PvE or PvP? (I'm not implying Warden can do all of this, but just pointing out MMORPG roles) We can't just give you a 'build'...... This section of the forums is dedicated to p...

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 11:01pm

5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications

> Damage dealt by Healer's abilities Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement has been increased by 11%, cast time reduced to 2 seconds. > Damage dealt by Healer's abilities Holy Blast, Celestial Judgement and Sacred Word has been increased by 47%. It seems there is a little conflict in the patch notes

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:07pm

So how does Stony Resilience work?

Ah! That answers my question. I didn't know that Stony resilience was acquired much later in the game. I'm aware that I can respec, so I'll do just that. Thanks for answering!

Monday, September 29th 2014, 2:40pm

So how does Stony Resilience work?

I do not completely understand how this talent works, could someone explain it to me? Currently level 11 warrior with rank 1 stony resilience.

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 3:03pm

Sorry to ask - will we get our talents reset when 5.0.2 launches?

Sorry to ask such a basic question, but most classes will have their talent grid reworked. Will everyone get a free talent reset when 5.0.2 launches?

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 1:38pm

What addons are good for dungeons and some technical help

Good morning everyone, I was wondering what addons I could get to make my dungeon/general experience better. I currently have: - AoUMeter (DPS meter) - RealAgroM_r22 - KillAnnounce - Addonstools - InspectEquipRating - TargetHealth (r06) - AddonReloader (r04) - HealerProc Of these, TargetHealth and HealerProc don't seem to work at all. I installed AddonReloader to see if that would fix TargetHealth (keep in mind that I rely on Google Translate for the russian website) but it didn't, and I noticed...