You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, September 23rd 2022, 5:51pm

Author: ganjaremedy

new old player, couple of questions regardin reinc

hello so i used to play allods back in the day, got to end game yadayada have some cash shop items that are worth saving ) but if im not mistaken im somewhere around lvl 50 on main and reinc is whatever lvl you need to be to get their skills so i just want to heal ppl should i keep my main? its a warden should i go over to my reinc? healer can i get higher than lvl 50 on my reinc, meaning surpassing my mains lvl? how long would it take me to get end game? also depending on your answers guys, ill...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 9:53pm

Hello/New player

Was just reading a bit more on allods, and I read something about a patch calledf WARP? what is it exactly, someone said that it looked like another game, im curious im I wasting my time playing allods with this warp thing? if anyone could give me more insight on this i'd be appreciated. (the reason im posting this cuz im having way to much fun on allods right now) lol

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:41pm

Hello/New player

Hello, I played allods back at 2013 and I loved this game, left because I was burned out after 2 years, anyway, i'm coming back and I had a couple of questions. Has the game evolved well? Like updated, yada, bug fixes, yadayada? Is it active, i'm sure its not 5k player daily but, is it a ghost town? Hows the pay to win aspect so far? I plan on going PvE mode so dont really care about pvp. Also, thinking of going healer, any builds?

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:10am

Mercenaries guild is back!

No love for Pryy? Screw you DUG! screw YOOOOOOU! Just kidding dugo =) you still my nub who i gave my awesome builds and then said you made it up <3

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 10:04pm

Returning player - what should I know?

Exactly my point, if you're a new comer you need dedication or money. If you have both, then you'll be golden. I dont get why people feel that its unfair if I pay for something and be better or faster than the guy who doesnt is.. well.. unfair like I said. And yet, this game still offers you a way to get it for free, you just need dedication. After I quit allods i've tried a couple of games here and there and it's just amazing, games where costumes offer you stats. I mean, unbelivable (i'm sure ...

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 9:27pm

I had all the cool things cause I wanted to be with the cool kids. Playing since CB Also why would I lie? or is it so tough to understand "the game has a cash shop where you pay real money so you get boosts or cool stuff" concept? while the free to play people (meaning I wont spend a dime here) will have to work for it. Errr, I hope he doesnt care and this doesnt violate the forum rules but take people like Rolantz or Dugrosh for example, despite being mexicans (just kiddings) they were free to ...

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 9:14pm

I did it for some time. Play the game, most people will tell you its pay to win, while it is, it's not THAT pay to win. Unless you plan on taking over all the cool allods and bring down the best guilds within the first month, you'll do fine & you will enjoy it. Keep in mind, most of this top guilds have been around for the very least 1 year +, join them once you get the chance. Again, free to play can be done

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:25pm

Luck?

Why would they do that? doesnt really make sense to me. Havent tried with alch pot but im sure it wont work. Brujildas

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:42pm

Luck?

How am I supposed to get luck now? asked around ingame and they told me Raids or cash shop elixir. Yeah right.. How? my base stat is 5, playing a reinc with stat points from cash shop and I cant do anything. Is it true raids or cash shop?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:35pm

Introductions!

So what happened to the players I used to know? guilds like merc or warsong. Dugrosh, rolantz.. dont think i knew that many after all P.S: Shakeys coming back too he just doesnt know it yet.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:12am

Introductions!

Ex-NA player of.. tensess? which server followed thensses? i forget. Pryy was the name