Check patch notes for 6.0.2 patch... its already there

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:31pm

Author: TheRampage

Number of players on p2p player

about 30 - 35 Turkish players are on leauge side

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:00pm

Number of players on p2p player

3 active guilds, 2 on empire side and 1 on leauge side I can tell u on both side is enough active players. Empire side mostly in guild Utopie, they have many many good and active players. Also i can tell u for leauge side, there is guild Avarice, we have like 50 active members, yes mostly they are new players and they trying to lvl up And i am sure every day some new players coming on both sides

Friday, June 5th 2015, 2:14am

So...

ye rlly was fun i thought will be a lot of drama, but for now its completly fine everyone doing his best to win !

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:31pm

Forum signatures

You can check here https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=61181

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 4:14pm

Current server status

hi Population getting better every day, a lot of newbies on both sides. Hmm weaker faction... Atm guild Utopie from empire is first on dominion, they have many geared players, not like leauge. On leauge many many newbies, they are still lvling. We also have some geared ppl on leauge side but its still not rlly enough. Some time ago rlly skilled and geared players stopped with game because of real life XD Top empire guild Utopie Top leauge guild Avarice And yes u can gear up faster with patch 6.1...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 12:37pm

Engineer Idea's

Ok, that is all mybe on f2p, but on p2p no1 hit me that hard yet

Friday, May 1st 2015, 9:01pm

[PMB] Pimp My Build 6.0: Results!

VashBog Mozes da kupis rune i CS items, ali ne mozes da kupis skill! Mozes da ga duvas...pozz

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:59pm

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Quoted from "TheRampage" Quoted from "VashBOG™" I don't understand why people crying about other languages on NA winners post if they say its not about "this and that person" That was just an example, if u want i will be more honest. For example i recently changed to scout, was looking for scouts builds, and guess what ? I found much more useful informations in other scout's pmb's then in yours... and what u won ? Even if i didnt find anything useful in your ... so... To ...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:55pm

Quoted from "Erwyn" Allow me to try simplify this. Pimp MY Build, isn't a competition for the best of your class. It's for players to post and explain their build and the reasoning behind their choices of rubies/talents, further more you explain how your build and playstyle have changed along with the patch change. Regardless of if someone's build is bad or they play wrong the point is they did a good job of justifying their build and their choices. Everyone who won rightfully deserved their pl...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:44pm

Quoted from "VashBOG™" I don't understand why people crying about other languages on NA winners post if they say its not about "this and that person" That was just an example, if u want i will be more honest. For example i recently changed to scout, was looking for scouts builds, and guess what ? I found much more useful informations in other scout's pmb's then in yours... and what u won ? Even if i didnt find anything useful in your ... so... To understand me better : Ne jebi kad ne znas ni ti...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:26pm

Quoted from "Erwyn" Quoted from "TheRampage" Ok lets say explanation for every rubie isnt good for this even? OK ! What about winners "masters" of their classes which didnt even explained and fixed wrong tooltip for their classes ?? Mybe they dont even know its wrong description ?? Cmn.... If you actually look at my PMB I mention how insight is bugged but nothing else is for psi. How can I point out other broken tooltips if there are none? Basically you're all salty your entries didn't win. It'...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 7:58pm

Quoted from "Krafty" Quoted from "TheRampage" Ok lets say explanation for every rubie isnt good for this even? OK ! What about winners "masters" of their classes which didnt even explained and fixed wrong tooltip for their classes ?? Mybe they dont even know its wrong description ?? Cmn.... I can't speak for every contestant but I poked some fun at the incorrect tooltips in my build: "Secret Knowledge: Burning through some knowledge! Snatching this ruby cluster increases the damage of your Ince...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 7:51pm

Ok lets say explanation for every rubie isnt good for this even? OK ! What about winners "masters" of their classes which didnt even explained and fixed wrong tooltip for their classes ?? Mybe they dont even know its wrong description ?? Cmn....

Friday, May 1st 2015, 6:33pm

Quoted from "Erwyn" Most of the PMBs people assumed would win purely looked good, had their contents table and fancy images but what information did they actually give? They were walls of text with just a copy/paste of the ingame spells tooltip, this gives no information that can't be obtained by just reading the spells yourself. The guides that won offered alternative information that isn't obvious on tooltips and requires some form of testing to find yourself. The point is to teach players yo...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 4:40pm

Lel they dont even know what they looking for :O They are not sure is it better to explain every possible spell,rotations, and all about 1 class, or its enough to post image of builds, and write few words Are they looking for shiny entry's with amazing images ? Are they even reading everything Is there someone who know everything about every class ? Just take a look on all those builds, if u know anything about certain class u will notice that someone who has no idea about classes was in team wh...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 2:18pm

So many good entry's are not even 3rd LEL ! This was randomly ?

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:33pm

Engineer Idea's

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" and where does this help? in pve every nearly boss oder buff requieres moving so you have to cancel it or get killed even more in pvp a gunner is not really that tanky and when a pally stands before you do you think you can sirvive 35 sek? Combat mode is rlly useful vs every class, cuz of knockdown + with fire shot in combat mode u pushing back your target, that mean u will not take even 10 % of my combat mode barrier with warr or paladin(phys), In pve isnt that useful...

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 10:30pm

Engineer Idea's

I think engineer's attacking spells are completly fine That periodic dmg would be a little bit too much compared to other classes, even without that engi is rlly great dps class But i would love to see some different "gun" skin or something . And imagine pad + some kind of shield, like holy shield 2 in 1, that would be much better for engi

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 3:05pm

Astral ships

No, we dont have those skins