You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 6:48am

Author: Katiia Teddy Beer

About the anniversary

I've seen somewhere on the forum few days back but I can't find it now. Should we got 200 premium crystals and 1 week free of P2P servere? Like someone told me on youtube about the week free, I played on P2P right when the server launched and I wanted to revisit my lvl 55 character as see if it worth going back, anyway I didn't receive neither 200 crystals or the free week.

Friday, March 19th 2021, 6:07pm

New area "Suslanger" is beautiful

what's the deal with the waiting quest? is it a part of a future update or incoming changes?>

Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, 1:52pm

I haven't played since 2 days but I am muted for 24 hrs

So I haven't played since 2 days, and I did nothing out of the ordinary, today when I entered I wanted to wishper a friend and bam, my account, my whole account all the characters are muted for 24 hours, what exactly is the reason of this mute and who did that and why?

Friday, December 30th 2016, 10:57am

Worth a return?

Hey Randir! remember kanian warrior nab me? we should give a try to the server my toughts, I will contact Daex and Hrcak later on today.. cheers

Monday, May 12th 2014, 6:56pm

P2P dead !

I'm sad to announce that P2P server is dead. Damn old allods gm who kicked most of the player from the game and the developers with their stupid CS items and prices..a nice game a nice engine (gameplay-graphics-story) a true MMO with a bad handlers.In other hands (no company names tolden) Allods Online could be the greatest MMo from 2010 till now. Nothing more to say everyone know what will be next Good luck F2P with CS and money spending for nothing. and Bye Bye

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:00pm

good job

lol , what an unnecessary topic . (sub was extended till 1 april now till 15 so quit allods because P2P server is free)

Friday, March 28th 2014, 10:52am

[Subsctibtion] Can we get these ship skins ? plz plz plz

that's why we playing on p2p to skip all those cash shop items not to have them go F2P if you want those skins

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:24am

White wings

My white wings from last PVE survival event dissapeared after I used them into the wardrobe Proof Screenshoot that I had them

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:07am

Game doesn't save interface changes after relog

my ke binds always reset after I logout/relog/exit game

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:06am

WHERE THE HELL is everybody on P2P Server ?

I'm here bro but league side xD and most of ppls from p2p are lvl 55 already doing new quests that's why you see none ;p

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:35am

Well...cant log in

maybe you done something wrong with Transfer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:09pm

Cherchez la femme

Quoted from "Dala" First one on the left? Dalacora with 2 sweet pony tails ? xD

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:16pm

Cherchez la femme

Quoted from "masengo6" Hey at least we'll be having events for some free stuff unlike shitpotato. I bet it's that lady from rebels refuge that first appear in the elements cave in pearl ring dunno her name and I don't have screenshoots with her

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:05pm

Cherchez la femme

"""What could be more exciting than a mysterious lady?event """"" I just want to be like; - What could be more exciting than opening the servers?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:53pm

Download? (Download is available)

I don't think is needed to download a new client the actual client will update the new launcher too just wait for a official announcement stop being so impatient

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:14pm

Difference between f2p and p2p

Quoted from "Gameprods" What will be the difference between f2p and p2p? no cash shop shortly (mounts/talents reset with gold)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:49am

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "nemesis" Quoted very cute!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:03am

Nearly 5 years

I still miss this good stuff Tropical Atoll Music First time when you enter in Novo Gibberling District Wonderful Times