You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

Monday, January 19th 2015, 6:45am

Author: godlikecharm

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "Hilver" Ah I remember good days and bad ones in BGs specially,being a 100% F2P player so I had some much hard time in some BGs. As I say though,things are more fun when they're harder and when you achieve something the hard way,you feel you're actually more satisfied than achieving it the easy way.The best part though is when things are harder,one learns to use their own minds and put tactics more often so they can keep up with higher people or even get a bit closer to their level....

Monday, January 19th 2015, 6:41am

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "VashBOG™" I'm enjoying picking targets within a shot or two Haha you would...

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 2:26am

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "Kath" Quoted from "godlikecharm" Skill is 1 thing, but a 600k Damage to everyone in AOE with Penence fireball to even other 60K GS people is a bit unfair, no matter what you or anyone else says. But yes i agree its the Game issue in this case, they should make things more even. What is " Insert deth" ? Come on you can't even say you played Allods Online till you get one shot by Penance at least 1658415841651684 times! Quoted from "Kath" Quoted from "godlikecharm" Skill is 1 thing, ...

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 2:23am

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i would like to refer to this http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4227 suggestion here it would be a LOT easier to find opponents somehow equal here would maybe satisfy the thirst for enemys at ~ same GS too i like the 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 5 vs 5 ideas. i think allods should roll with that, that why people are responsible for playing their roll properly. I know in battle grounds when an annoying scout is dpsing me from behind long enough and nobody ha...

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8:26pm

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "LordDamian" Quoted from "godlikecharm" So I've been told by people in game, that when you join a Battle Ground(BG) its 1 for 1. Example, 1 Imp 60k Gear Score(GS) for 1 Lig 60k GS. That's what someone told me anyway. But many many times, I've seen multiple 60k GS on Imp side, and a bunch of blue and green gear on Lig side. Ofc we lose badly, 3/0 in Training ground, 10 turbid everywhere else. I want to hear everyone's input on this before the Mods shut it down for exposing yet anothe...

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:42am

Why liga lose battlegrounds? Answer inside!

I was in DF the other day vs. the Imp 60kers we all know so well, and our entire team was at south cannon, much like this. ... we still couldn't take the cannon....

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:24am

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "DiamentOwyKlocek" Maybe there is some system but it's not working because too few players are on the server. Many times when many bg start I dont get any inv for almost hour if I dont take some of my gear off. I've had this problem too. But ive never tried taking my gear off. Sometimes it just wont pop. I think whatever system they have is broken also.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:54pm

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" well iam imp and from the about 20 battlegrounds i had the last 4 days i won 3... so yeah system is in favor of imps but i really think its pretty random i had battlegrounds where the 2 best in my team had lousy 50k and in the enemy team there were 5 with 65k ;D so no clue how the system is calculating this shit but no 2 x 30k gs is NOT 60k gs infight... THANKS!! It's good to hear only were not the only ones getting boned. If this is the case then Allods needs to figur...

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:05pm

BattleGrounds

Quoted from "Gramarye" if not enough ppl are siging it will throw those together who are signed. So if u have mb 2-3 matches with balanced gear the 4th match will be filled with unbalacned shit. Anyway i think the system is watching for an average gs. So if alle ligs have for example 55k u will get one 60k and one 50k gs on the imp-side to balance it again which will result in problems :/ Yeah well today im 1/5 , that's my win/lose ration. And 1 battle I was the best geared with maybe 5k1ish GS...

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 7:34pm

BattleGrounds

So I've been told by people in game, that when you join a Battle Ground(BG) its 1 for 1. Example, 1 Imp 60k Gear Score(GS) for 1 Lig 60k GS. That's what someone told me anyway. But many many times, I've seen multiple 60k GS on Imp side, and a bunch of blue and green gear on Lig side. Ofc we lose badly, 3/0 in Training ground, 10 turbid everywhere else. I want to hear everyone's input on this before the Mods shut it down for exposing yet another in game property that benefits Imperial side. Now i...

Monday, December 1st 2014, 7:37pm

Pvp..Disscont..suspicious.

Quoted from "VashBOG™" With this thread, now I've seen and heard it all. I will retain my self from further commenting on this subject. with this profile pic, now i've seen it all. Pop that collar bra, you look SICK..

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 3:29pm

I have also seen only a party of 6 during AOD. All were there, but I saw only 6.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 4:02pm

Quoted from "reeah19" also wanna know why they're ahead of lig? because someone taught em how to trigger the bug that was letting you carry a whole party to upper Wildshore if 1 (ONE) had it open. i don't care about dieing easy but lagging/cheating? seriously it's a game, you don't get a bigger brain if you're the first with capped gear lol and about DF,TC,WH... doesn't anyone find it strange that only 2 lag miserably? same pc,same net, same crap. not like anyone cares about this server... WTB ...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:21pm

Fun Factor.

Quoted from "Marco" Quoted from "godlikecharm" I have a question for Imperial side, its abroad question any Imp can answer. This game is supposed to be about achieving things, ie (gear, gold, runes, glyphs etc). What makes a game fun to me is the struggle to achieve something. The harder it is to get something the more worthwhile it is to get. For league this is not a problem. But I wonder, how is this struggle for Imps? It seems to me you win +75% of the Skirmishes, collect most amal from MI, ...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:15pm

Quoted from "reeah19" only got terrible lag in TC and DF ( could be cuz whole map loads at same time, but it happens more when "some" of em are there, not to mention in lig 1-2 d/c even before start) guess they can't use it in WH lol i haven't tried aod in weeks (cuz such good timing) but same problem when some are there is impossible to play and to those that don't think is possible: they used to do it on NA... Finally,,,, someone with a brain.. Thank You!!!

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:14pm

Quoted from "LubosT34" I always get disconnected too right before AoD invites start. I believe Mincs are using it, the secrets to give black ping to enemies. Reason why they're always first in dominion too. I heard mincs even have some tool to give mobs black ping that's also why they're far in eclipse. They just do it slowly so it isn't obvious. #illuminatiunleashed #secretsrevealed Like i said before, this black pinging in MMORPG's has happened before, in other games AND IN ALLODS... So make ...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:11pm

Quoted from "Pochtron" Do you really think you make SUCH a difference in BG and are SO GOOD they need to use nethacks on you coz they can't kill you otherwise ? Look at it from a practical view : if they can 2hit someone, no need to bother to use extreme hacker stuffs to get rid of someone in BG. Once again... NO..I don't think that they JUST targeting me because im soooooo good they want me out of the match. I think they black ping anyone they can to increase their chances of winning. Try read...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 5:36am

Quoted from "Dala" Please teach me how to query the server for another player's IP address! people have been caught black pinging people in these games before, its not crazy to think its happening here. im not a hacker so im sorry i can't teach you something i dont know.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 5:32am

Fun Factor.

Quoted from "Kissaki" I like turtles Quoted from "Kissaki" I like turtles as always kissaki, thank you for your well thought out and insightful comments. keep em commin

Friday, November 28th 2014, 5:30am

Fun Factor.

Quoted from "steveread999" "What makes a game fun to me is the struggle to achieve something. The harder it is to get something the more worthwhile it is to get." I'd have to take issue with this a little. There's a limit in the work required relative to the reward, beyond which it becomes more like you are working just to work. There are two aspects to the hardness of getting something (in the context of video games): * How difficult a single unit of work is. * How many single units of work ar...