You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:22pm

Author: Manaxs

what happend to the sudden MoS reset?

i think the title says it all suddenly lost title and no mail is this something u guys have done on purpose ? or a mistake ?

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:03am

New Frontier unavailable

Quoted from "KurtSloan" Earlier I actually thought I was kicked from my guild and i was raging on the inside. But thanks for clarifying it out that its an unexpected error in the server. Nahh u where just kicked hehe

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:58am

New Frontier unavailable

I would normally write some bulls¨t about why this always happens in allods but since i have experinced this "event" so many times ill just make some tea, and laugh. and pray that this time.. maybe just one time ! they would give us something, just something, as a token of thank you for being so patient Release the following Strongbox sale... TURRETS ! <-- everyone wants that sale, it hasnt happend in YEARS!!!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:57pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

Quoted from "lacisk8er" They just hate the Swedes Manaxs hehe not Swedish im Danish ...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:38pm

Quoted from "lacisk8er" Interseting thats only Minc people got unbanned. i didnt get unbanned lol and im in Minc

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:22pm

Bullshit i will not support a ticket, where i have to admit "I admit that I have violated the End-User License Agreement and/or Terms of Service" as an option ! so u admit to doing something wrong, when u have done nothing wrong..... why dont u guys just admit that you just killed about 30-40 heavy CS players... that actually converted with legit money, and again there is nothing in the end user agreement that states you cant do this, so this whole subject is BIAS ! just admit it, this is one gi...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:49pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

Well people are still getting banned, Tendo was online and just got banned, so i guess they are not done feeding ppl to wildstar

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:41pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

Ye i got banned to, i dont know whats up with these ppl, i didnt exploid that shit either never even did Trade route, cause im to damn lazy to do it haha.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:05pm

GG allods !!!

Try and raise the standards of your game alittle ! its so awesome that half the server crashed in the START of dom and loose all elixirs and pots ! But then again im not amazed as this is not the first time, and prolly not the last.. I say double astral keys ! weeklong Lucky momemt and 50% off everything in Cashshop ! <-- about time u gave us something for all your countless screw ups

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:17am

Any NA pre-gipat players

Yeah still here Serus, still wanna kick ur teeth in come back man i miss u are u still a imp or on Lig side now ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:12am

Scandinavian mafia

From Denmarrk as well

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:49pm

Scandinavian mafia

Quoted from "Ninim" Finns don't count? Ohh ninim im so sorry i forgot our finnish brothers and sisters :/ will edit

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:16pm

Scandinavian mafia

Any Danish, Swedish, Norwegians or Finnish out there ?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:27pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Quoted from "Roxas" Stop eens met Google translate! Ik heb net een bruiloft in eindhoven geweest, denk je niet dat ik heb veel geleerd

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:25pm

Het Nederlandse topic

nee nee nee, we moeten nu naar u te luisteren!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:52am

Picture Thread!

my w Quoted from "Roxas" Quoted from "Saviorass" Saviorass EU server. hmmm heineken Why do you have a sticker of a brand that serves piss on your face? ords !!! whats the difference between a woman snatch and a heineken, a womans snatch only taste like piss the first 2 seconds

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:43am

Introductions!

Hi im Pete, i have had a problem with alcohol for 5 years...... wait this is not AA ? played since CB, Pally all the way. Member of Arrogance, Founding Officer of Eminence. Member of Warsong, Member of Ascendancy Nicknames: The bane of Failagenta. The troller of Arianwen. The Prophet.