You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 1:05pm

Author: Sideer

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

You have to pay once for getting Enslavement skill (500embrium if I recall well). After that You will need Charge of the Seal per each capture attempt- just take a look at seal icon color in demon buffs to determine which one. Keep in mind rare (blue) seal has lowest cooldown while orange one (legendary) has the longest one. In my personal opinion it is better (cheaper) to try capturing than buying demons directly for embrium.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:01pm

Runes 8lvl boutique

You can also take part time job and earn a lot more than 2.1m gold in 8h unless You are living in country with really bad eur/local currency exchange ratio. I do not recommend farming gold for several hours/day in ANY game for months... Even if You ignore all those goodies new players get now on F2P server I would still advise against playing on F2P server... unless You do not mind being cannon fodder in PvP but if PvP is not Your focus You can enjoy F2P server too. I can give You small hint: If...

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 7:28am

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

Cashshop is for ppl who can afford new car once in a year. Get used to it or switch servers. Personally I do not care much about those timed items, but some of them are use full (like petrified core). Do not forget all those ppl who spend loads of money on F2P server support P2P server indirectly too.

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 7:48am

Devaluation idea

It won't change a thing in game. Economy here is non existent. We need heaps of gold, dust, amalgam, incense just to be able to play. When we had 2nd f2p server some ppl knew ahead of time of merge and used it to multiply their wealth (buy bc for 4k each, sell for 13k+ once server merged that gold returned to their primary character). There is also no restriction to gold/bc exchange ratio (seems linear for me) which also can be abused by wealthy players- using mechanics well know in real word as...

Friday, October 25th 2019, 8:26am

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

It's like in real life- if You have money You can buy things. F2P just reflects that in game. If You are new player not willing to spend money on F2P character just join sub server. If You ignore PvP F2P is playable and there is always something You can spend money on- even if it is 2k bc per 6 months to play sub server. There are lots of ppl who put a lot of effort for their F2P character (both money and playtime) so I'm guessing that's the main reason F2P server has more ppl than P2P one. P.S....

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:03am

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted from "Noah1" F2P demo is good for ppl who have no much time to play so thay can top up 50euro for lv 2 premium, and buy new cs item for 2500-3500bc who is added evry 1-2 months and for rest buy temporary items whos need be bought evry 90-180d So yeh on f2p you not play for free but you pay hidden 50 euro sub to stay relevant, if your not you geting dmg,hp or def debuff evry time new cs item is added and you don't have it But you know for 50 euro you can also buy Cyberpunk 2077, or 2 expa...

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 4:34pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

if P2P would offer the same things as F2P (those extra items from CS) I would go there probably but last time I was exploring P2P server like 2 years ago those things were absent or available only from events (at last that is what I've been told before). New, poor (RL gold) or normally thinking player should join p2p server after experiencing F2P. As it goes for me playing on P2P feels like being on demo versions (devs please do something about it...). My suggestion would be simple: just add all...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:10am

Holy Weapons in web store and small doubt

[F2P] It is possible to get Holy Weapon all the time from Fair of free Traders. Just click Play and do not accept any reward until counter rises to about 60+. At this point Holy Weapons should start to appear. Estimated cost is around 1800 purple crystals (can be lower, depending from the luck). If You do this when tickets are at discount it will be cheaper. Each weapon type (for example 2h spear) has it's own skin so it is more accurate to say each Holy Weapon grants a set of weapon skins- one ...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 5:07pm

[PMB 10.1] Cirinia PvE DPS warrior F2P server

Final words of advice The skills I have chosen along with stats and rubbies are the ones which match my play style. I'm strongly encouraging experimenting with stats, skill rotation and rubbies selection. Some skills that are useless for me might be very useful for You. I like mobility and rotation flexibility which is reflected in build above. What I miss in warrior is an option similar to scout which is ability to be 100% mele or 100% ranged (just imagine warrior focused on weapon throwing abi...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 4:51pm

Mercenary Grid To save some rubbies You can skip Athlet (4 rubbies total) and lower Encouragement to rank 1. Sturdy (r3):Stamina bonus. That means more health. That also means being less squishy. Mandatory.Encouragement (r3):You can live without it but at last rank 1 is required to get access to Heavy Blade. You can skip 2 ranks of it but personally I like free 6CA per 2 secs extra to use.Heavy Blade (r3):More damage from Fracture. One of the main skills in damage rotation so it is worth to take...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 4:26pm

Bodyguard Grid Nearly half of rubbies here are tank related. Rubbies which can be skipped here are Challenge, Offense, King of the Hill, Scarface (r3). 6 total.Vortex of Steel (r3):This is what allows warrior to move while executing Vicious Spin and increases it's damage too at the same time.Raging Storm (r2):It gives tiny CA amount while each wave of hits from Vicious Spin is executed. At rank 2 that's 8 CA which is totally not worth it. Take it only when You can take Bloodbath (r2) too.Bloodba...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 3:58pm

Fighter Grid Nearly all rubbies here are a must have. If You have less rubbies than me You can skip No Escape rubby and save 2 of them that way. Butcher (r3): Increases physical damage and defense by 25% AND makes every Jagged Slice and Bloodbath hit critical. Bloody Rivers (r3): Increases duration and damage of bleeding effects on target. Mercifull Death (r4): This is what makes Fracture 100% critical when target has bleeding effect. Rampaging Menace (r3): Extra, percentage bonus to Vigor. More...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 3:20pm

Talents Warrior skills in general require either Energy or Combat Advantage to activate. Deadly Lunge (r3): 100% critical, leaves bleeding effect which makes each Fracture hit critical. Charge (r3): Warrior is close combat fighter. Getting to target ASAP is critical so this is a must for any warrior. In this build cd skill is further reduced by 50% from Athlet rubby. Turtle (r3): 40% damage reduction for 8 secs. Enhanced by Strong Shell (r3) and Marching Trill rubbies (this one adds defense effe...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 2:14pm

General description of character statistics (in short stats). Game already marks important stats for each class with * (either silver or gold) so I won't do the same thing again below. Fundamental primary gear based stats, You can't change those. It is only possible to raise them through gear upgrade process. Vigor It affects damage or healing done. If You have choice between two gear parts choose one with higher vigor. This often happens when new season arrives and old gear parts (for example f...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 12:43pm

Greetings My warrior name is Cirinia. She is a humble member of Monsters Inc. guild on F2P server Evolution, empire side. Since the beginning of my time playing Allods Online I was interested in controlling warrior class and even if my main character was of different class I had warrior reincarnation for use all the time available. My primary focus as a warrior was always tanking but since introduction of 2nd build I was able to guide my warrior in dps (damage per second, damage dealing in short...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 12:25pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Most frequent excuse from new players to abandon game after few weeks of playing I've heard so far is CS shop is too expensive, especially if one compare things You can get here for ~30 EUR/month and other games on the market (and yes I understand target customer group are players who can spend ~200EUR/month easily). I can also tell what I would like to get here: 1. Non-luck based crafting system (right now whenever I want to craft it feels like I'm about to loose tens of thousands of gold in th...

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 3:57pm

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

Some questions to clarify things: 1. Is it one time offer? If no can I use it to buy set of lvl 8 runes? 2. Do I have chance to unlock it later if I meet the criteria (for example on different character on the same account)? 3. "have a set of fewer than 6 runes of level 8 or higher (including runes that are not equipped). If you have fragile runes of level 8 or higher you'll need to wait until they expire." <- Does that mean that if I have 5 lvl 8+ runes I can still buy this set? Thank You

Friday, August 9th 2019, 7:57am

Miraculous Arc

Warrior: 100% mele which is really bad for dps and doesn't matter for a tank. I would choose this class if Your main focus is tanking in PvE. It is generally good idea to stay away from the tougher bosses as dps which is why I do not recommend warrior as pure dps class. Paladdin: Barriers have been nerfed. They are still ok in tank spec but in dps they are nearly useless not to mention u can die from damage stored in between fights. On the bright side You will have ability to deal ranged damage ...

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 4:50pm

Miraculous Ark: 80% discount

It would be nice to have reincarnation slots available to use Reincarnation Ark... Is there a chance of introducing higher grade Reincarnation Jar (like legendary one with 12 reincarnations open as minimum requirement or maybe extra quest to do to unlock it with that Jar)?

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 8:02am

[Needs Fix] Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

2% of health based on basic vitality (which excludes bonuses from aspect, rubbies) so in the end it is a lot less % of health bar than You have now. Therefore it is nearly useless imho.