You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 156.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 3:58pm

Author: Autopsyst

Orange gear - how this fast?

8 keys, 3 upgrades drop from med bosses, 29 realgars stored, 3 crits during craft - and i have lege wand. legit

Friday, May 29th 2015, 9:36pm

Website Update: Game Page

Quoted from "reeah19" Elf picture is totally unappropriate lol, the game is 16+ but still that pic looks like taken out of an adult movie lol, ru had this pic from the beginning, and no one ever complained different mentality is so different..

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 9:09pm

What went wrong this time?

no spending keys was introduced in RU in 6.0.1 and not s3, s1-s2 IF they dont have specifical hotfix, then wait

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 8:32pm

What went wrong this time?

ok, whoever is in da stuff that can feedback it, please answer Those whole server files, that you "got" on international server, are outdated not in term of "version" but in terms of bugs RU indeed had same shit like here, cuz dropping keys for 6 was only introduced in 6.0.1 But, albeit being russian myself, i thought that You, My.com company, at least did a check for those. seems not. The question is simple - till when you will apply the patches with same flaws that was on RU in half year ago?

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 7:48am

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

RU had this on few servers, and ru GMs said that apparently the progress is not 100%, but 99.51 - 99.99% so tomorrow

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 4:43pm

1st Warlord on Server !!!

kak ciganin, and i still need 3 weeks.. well, summer has taken it's toll over those 5 years

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:55pm

June Cata 6.0.0

Okay i will duplicate my topic from 5th Season. Anyone got JC invite in 6.0 or it is just bugged?..

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 12:12pm

[PMB]Autopsyst, Summoner

Yo, Autopsyst aka worst summ EU is here again. Still playing as Summoner, still in Monsters inc. guild.. such a conservative person i am. i skipped few PMB cuz lazyness, but lately ppl are asking me for builds (idk why me sincerely), so i decided to write something that i can link ppl to. (Kakias go back ffs) So, summoner. The "Jack of all trades, master of none". Pros for choosing summ are few - fast leveling (you can heal yourself, obvious advantage) and easy statbuild, since Phlebotomy skill ...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:22pm

[Broken Chains] Share your wisdom with us!

you cant "farm" glyphs in dragon bay. well, if killing a boss that has resp for 30min-2h is calling "farming", then you can

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 6:39pm

Class Balance

Quoted from "8rockx" What is the racial for priden healer? priden's racial will give you 3 fana instantly, and yes, Avo is right, they add it in 6.0.1 so for now healer will only get +15% crit chance to smite..

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 4:39am

Class Balance

you cant get one-shotted by scout with 15k gs less. (well, ofc if the scout is full 13 then gg) tho you CAN be one-shotted by the scout with same gs but dont worry, in 6.0 mh will be more fun wait till 3 fana - blind - 3 particles procast - smite - 3 particles procast - priden's racial - 3 particles procast who needs cc anyway..

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 6:39pm

Looking for a guild!

Quoted from "Autopsyst" Quoted from "metallix6" Also I look forward to watching the "Hard Core" EU guilds get steamrolled by their funny idea that all that matters is gear/runes. just dont quit in a month, ok.. i quoted it for almost a year ago. just curious, that "hard core" player did quit in a month?

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 7:43pm

6.0: Glyphs & Loot - What & Where?

1. You can "create" glyphs, using the "2 old = 1 new" scheme, aka 2 green = 1 blue, 2 blue = 1 epic etc. BUT - if you will NOT use cash shop (aka duplicating items, on resulting glyphs) - this will be extremely stupid way to create them. cuz buying glyphs from Negs will be way cheaper. 2. Yes, monsters in red zones WILL be possible to kill. BUT - you will get 3-5 glyphs on roll for party. To summ this with the amount of ppl that will actually try to kill those monsters.. gl hf 3. You will NOT re...

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 6:41pm

how do i save for mount early

since you are new player, you probly have Mentor. ask him to become your best friend. best friend can share mount up to 4th rank (lion)

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:49pm

New Player

aaaand on a slight off-topic, but since all threads with renaming/naming was closed, and naming is still related to new player.. I have a question - WHY i can't name the char "Vodka", but i can name it "whiskey", "beer", "tequila", etc proof -

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 5:11pm

Please Welcome the Brazilian Community!

some new fodder to start bg/aod faster? good

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 1:22pm

Private Allod in 6.0

wrong. we will have BOTH astral upgrades and gold upgrades. and ofc, astral upgrade will be nerfed to almost useless amount, making the gold upgrade necessary (if you dont want to be plundered by cd) anyways mazes will be a lot easier to plunder in 6.0.1, since they will remove diff. scaling from maze rank and length

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:02am

Private Allod in 6.0

on a side note, since they will raise the granite cost to build rooms after 6.0.1, some "spare" goblins can appear

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 10:07am

Private Allod in 6.0

technically speaking, PA will not be resetted in 6.0, it will be "frozen" - aka devs will remove the ability to plunder them, but horns will still be operational (so you will still get gold/resources) PA will be resetted in 6.0.1 (goblins will be put back into bestiary)

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:43pm

Russian Allods

if someone really interested in ru allods with their bugs exploits and shit i will suggest you to by the item that gives u insta lvl60 and full set of 5th runes (2800 crystals on ru), which is like nothing to EU due to currency exchange rate lately even i bought one while not playing on ru for 4 years now