You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 1:14pm

Author: Hyugarr

What rank do i get for support buff ?

Putting more points only improve the duration of the buff, so which rank should i get to be comfortable to play with ? I'm talking about acceleration / power / bloodthirst ... playing support bard. Some play with rank 1 or 2 buff, some take everything to 3 ... i don't know what to do

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:04pm

Looking for suppression psi

Having low CS can be ok if your build usefulness isn't in what cs enhance. I know runes make you do better damage but for suppression is it really important ? You are here for cc after all ...

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:30pm

About to start

What is a low CS job for new players. I'd like to do pvp and play support or suppression there. Class i'd like to play from 1st view : warden sum psi healer

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:25pm

support pvp build

Is this build ok with low CS ?

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:20pm

Looking for suppression psi

Is this build ok with low CS ?

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:28pm

Is this support build viable ?

Just wanted to point out it's for pvp and it's based on being a bit tankier than an assault caster and provide utility for the team through shield and saving cooldowns

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:27pm

Caster healer support

Hi, i wanted to make some sort of hybrid caster healer with the support aspect. What do you think about it ? https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#p$rgpsu3030…65s8gj::13ydj3:

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 7:11pm

Pvp "Full" healer

I just want it to trigger pain shock in the rare cases i would like to do dmg

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 11:24am

Pvp "Full" healer

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!131.1..…SBHWTG!kh/ARFAS Okay so i tried to make a build . what do you think about it ?

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 2:25pm

Pvp "Full" healer

No one interested in helping newcomers ? I am not the kind of boy to do a topic for everything but informations are really lacking on the subject and we can't freely change our talent points so i'm basically stuck at 15 if you don't help me :/

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 5:49pm

Pvp "Full" healer

Hi ! I'm there because i can't find a reliable guide for the class because of the recent revamp. I would like to discuss about what a good pvp full healer build would be for a warden. Ok i understand that "full" heal won't be a reality with such an hybrid class (but i want to do one for that reason), but i am wondering if there is a build that would maximize my healing and my survivability . For damage i guess i would like to be a caster for the safety given by the range.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 11:01am

[PMB] Psioniker PVP für Allods 5.0 - Aufseher

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" but keep in mind every player needs to find something that fits him, my builds are only a suggestion and not the one and absolute truth for psi I'm totally aware of that , but i just wanted you to elaborate on this point , because it is the only talent build i saw with it Thanks for your precision

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 11:24pm

[PMB] Psioniker PVP für Allods 5.0 - Aufseher

I'm sorry to come here but i have few questions for you (sorry also for writing them in english but that's the best i can do) , also i'm a newbie to this game so sorry if i say anything wrong . I looked at your guides and i think they are really good but i don't understand 2 things : 1) What is the benefit of maxing the twin because when you look the description in game nothing change when you max it . 2) You are the only one guide proposing to max mental link . Why ? I feel like 1.5s from rubie...